Chapter 27: God of Dreams, Porunga!

"What?!?! That's that massive power?!" Dende asked, spinning in terror to look in the direction everyone could easily sense the strongest thing on the planet.
"Dende! Hurry up! Get our wishes!" Krillin yelled to refocus the young namekian.
"Yeah! Wish Frieza dead and end this!" Bardock said with a slight pause, wondering about the possibility.
The gang quickly gathered up the seven dragonballs from their hiding place, then gathered around Dende in front of the abandoned Frieza ship.
"Wait, so why didn't it work when we tried them the first time?" Bardock asked suddenly.
"Oh yeah! Dende said you have to say the summon in Namekian, since it's a namekian dragon." Krillin explained.
"Of course. Why didn't I think of that." Vegeta scoffed.
"Takkarapto Popporunga Pupiritto Paro!" Dende yelled in the namekian language. As soon as the final word left his lips, the sky darkened around them. For the first time since they had arrived on the planet, Namek's sky was dark. Then the 7 mystical orbs before them began to glow with an intense light. A mighty beam shot upwards, slowly taking shape into a massive dragon, much like Shenron, but where the dragon of earth was long, the Namekian Dragon was jacked. His arms were as thick as his torso.
"Oh my Guru... he's huge! He looks way different from Shenron back on earth!" Krillin said, craning his neck to look up at the green giant.
"This planets Shenron.... He's quite frightening in appearance." Gohan noted, noticing the spikes dotting his body.
"He looks... kinda cool." Bardock grunted.
"His name is Porunga... the God of Dreams. I've never seen him in person, but he looks just like stories described." Dende said simply.
"You who have gathered the seven dragonballs. State your wishes. I shall grant any three." Porunga's voice boomed across the plains.
"Three?" Vegeta spun to glare at the earthlings.
"Three?" Bardock grunted, not expecting that.
"Did he just say three?" Krillin gasped.
"Most curious. The namekian dragon, who needed the namekian language in order to be summoned in the first place, speaks galactic basic perfectly."
"Huh? Didn't you know that?" Dende completely ignored Gohan.
"Alright, what's the first wish then?" Bardock asked as he walked in a large circle around Porunga. He really did look cool.
"Let's bring back everyone Vegeta killed on earth!" Krillin said excitedly.
"For the record I'm pretty sure Nappa killed more than I did." Vegeta said quietly.
"Fine. Bring back everyone the saiyans killed on earth." Bardock suggested, wondering what that meant for the Red Ribbon Army.
Dende yelled out at the namekian dragon in its native tongue.
"That wish I cannot do. Only one can be brought back to life at a time." Porunga boomed.
"Huh?!" Krillin gasped.
"No way!" Gohan exclaimed.
"I'm so lost." Vegeta just shook his head and stared, flabbergasted.
"Speak! What shall your wishes be!" Porunga shouted at the huddle of warriors(and Dende).
"Damn, what should we do?!" Krillin asked angrily. He couldn't let his allies stay dead. It had already been too long.
"Gohan! Can you hear me?!" A familiar voice shouted out from seemingly nowhere.
Everybody froze and looked around.
"Is that... Piccolo Jr?" Bardock asked incredulously.
"I'm speaking through Kai!" Piccolo shouted again, telepathically projecting.
"It's King Kai!" An unfamiliar voice interrupted.
"If you can only bring back one person at a time, wish me back! Since my life is tied to Kami's, he'll come back to life too! Then we can use the dragonballs of earth to bring back everyone else!" Piccolo had obviously thought this through.
"That's genius!" Exclaimed Krillin, who had obviously not thought this through.
"I'm getting even more lost, actually." Vegeta sat down, defeated.
"What should we do with the second wish?" Dende asked, not quite following along but excited to be included.
"Teleport me to Planet Namek." Piccolo said it with such confidence that everyone else was stunned.
"What?" Bardock asked, thinking of the gap in power that had grown between them.
"That bastard Frieza is massacring my people. I want to fight him, as the last namekian warrior! I've been training nonstop since my death. The power I've obtained is immense! I will kill Frieza!" Piccolo was resolute.
"Get in line pal." Vegeta scoffed as he shook his head.
"And the third wish?" Dende asked before he turned back to the dragon.
"Do what you want." Piccolo grunted in his typical fashion. It was good to hear his voice again.
"Kill Frieza." Bardock spat out so quickly it sounded like one word.
"All in favor of giving me immortality?" Vegeta asked while raising his own hand, but his was the only one.
"Kill Frieza." Bardock repeated, actually spitting this time.
"But have you thought about the implications?" Gohan asked after a second of silence.
"Kill Frieza." Bardock was staggering towards Dende now, all rational thought gone.
"Huh?" Vegeta stared at Gohan like he was the crazy one.
"Kill Frieza." Bardock chuckled as he put his hand to his face.
"What? You would be unable to acquire Zenkai boosts as you could no longer "come back from the brink of death", to use your own words, or you might find yourself in a situation-" Gohan's monologue was cut off by a significantly louder
"Kill Frieza." Bardock was raving at this point.
"On second thought I don't want immortality. I feel like I'd very quickly regret it." Vegeta crossed his arms and spun around, not showing the embarrassment on his face.
"Kill Frieza." Bardock was glaring almost directly into Dende's eyes, who nervously glanced to the other warriors for assistance.
"Oh well. Anybody else have any ideas for a third wish?" Krillin asked as he missed Dende's silent plea for help.
"Kill Frieza." Bardock spoke directly into Dende's face.
"How about Dende just gets those first two wishes dealt with, and while he accomplishes that, we can all strategize and decide what to use the third wish on?" Gohan suggested as Porunga let out an extremely audible sigh above them.
"You know maybe I'll just wish to kill Frieza." Dende choked out, nearly being strangled by the pressure of Bardock being in his face.

Power levels-

Bardock: 93,000
Goku(Healing): 36,000
Gohan: 95,000
Krillin: 19,400
Bulma: 8
Vegeta: 95,000
Frieza: 530,000
Dende: 30
Piccolo Jr.: Dead.
Tien: Dead.
Chiaotzu: Dead.
Yamcha: Dead.