Chapter 1: The Beginning

Amara

"Thank you La!" I said smiling and waving. I walked off stage and wiped my face and drunk my water.

"Good job!" My manager said holding a sleeping Cameron and giving me a thumbs up.

"Thank you skip! " I changed my clothes and just sat there for a minute.

"You have a meeting to go at 10 am tomorrow." I rolled my eyes. I love my job but sometimes, I just wanna rest. I have so many things to do tomorrow I won't even have time too pee.

"I'm a go and see whose performing. Can you please take cammy to the car for me. I'll be out in a few. "

She nodded. And walled out. I grabbed my bag and walked out to the side of the stage to see who was performing. And it was Chris Brown! I instantly smiled. I love Chris Brown to death! If I wouldn't have met nayvadious he would be Cameron's. Daddy.

Somebody. Came up to me tapping my shoulder. Interrupting my thoughts. I turned around giving them my full attention.

"We have to go. You need some rest." I nodded And walled away.

I didn't want to but I had to.

Chris

If you're Only as good as the company you keep.

Then I'mma blame you for what they say about me.

When I was by myself I was fast asleep.

But since you came around I've been up for weeks.

I was performing on stage. Man I love my job and team. Breezy. I looked over to my left and seen Amara.... Thee Amara. She is beautiful. I'm crushing on the low. I almost forgot The words to my song when I seen her. I wanted to show out for her but she left maybe next time.

After I got done performing. I went to my dressing room and changed and went back to my car.

"You have a meeting at 10 am tomorrow with the label."

"Why now?" I asked o my phone

"I don't know."

I put my headphones in and rested my head on the widow falling asleep.