Arm Candy.

You help Mattia up and get in front of him. He looks at you and smiles. Your not smiling back.

Riley: Are you crazy!? Your gonna get suspended from playing, we leave in 2 days!!

Mattia sighs

Mattia: I know, but ain't no way imma let a dude touch a girl like that. Especially if that girl is you.

You feel your face getting red hot. You like down, trying to cover up the fact that your blushing.

Mattias POV:
I'm looking at this girl right now. Blushing like crazy. It's fucking adorable actually, she's literally to fucking cute.

Your POV:

I take Mattia and lead him into the school. Where all the students are still at because school just got out. Your walking with Mattia and you don't even realize you two kinda look like a power couple. You guys are both dress up similar. And your LITERALLY on his arm. You see guys in the halls staring and giving Mattia a look like *nice catch* and you see the girls staring. Mouths open. You over hear a girl saying.

Girl 1: holy shit that's her man? How'd she catch that. Damn he's fine as fuck.

Girl 2: talk about a hottie.

Thoughts
* oh shit I just realized we looked like a couple I mean like. I'm wearing this:

And he was wearing this:

He smiles and says

Mattia:they think we're together

You blush a little wishing it were true. That Mattia, would finally catch feelings for you, and whisk you away and call you his.

Mattia: shit I know these guys walking up to us, act cool. Pretend we're together. Can you act like arm candy? Pretty please?

Riley: oh just you watch. You'd be surprised what I can do.

Mattias POV:
Ok that was hot. Like really fucking hot.

Boy 1: Mattia! Long time no see!

Mattia and the boy handshake.

You act flirty and try to get the guys attention. You laugh really cute and stare at Mattia all cute like. Well it worked, the boy became intrigued.

Boy 1: who's the chick?

Mattia: who this? Her-

Riley: the names Riley.

Another boy from the group emerges

Boy 2: she's hot!

You smiles and bite your lip a little bit and roll your eyes. Really you we're thinking *what a scumbag* but u couldn't say that. We had to make Mattia look good.

Mattia: well I got places to attend, people to show off

As he looked at you up and down and bit his lip. You couldn't tell if he was serious or acting. But you went along with it and giggled and kissed his cheek. Then you whispered

Riley:just go with it.

You started biting his ear all sexy like which definitely got all the guys attention. Jaws dropped. Mattia chuckled nervously and walked off with you.

Mattia's POV:
Damn she's good at acting. Or was she acting? I will admit tho..I am a little turned on. Dude. She was ear biting. Like if we we're alone....omg I need to stop before I get hard in front of her.

Riley: so how was that? Good?

Mattia: that.was.amazing. Omg.

You both laugh.
Riley: Well the game doesn't start for another 45 minutes and your not doing anything and I'm not either. Soo... walk around with me?

Mattia: sure why not?

As you two wander the empty halls of the school. You start to feel butterflies. Then Mattia starts conversation..finally...