my love❤️

mattias pov:

I've been watching her sleep on my shoulder for the past hour, and have not looked at my phone once. She's so perfect, I watch as her sun kissed face shines against the sun setting. This is the most mesmerizing setting I've ever seen. By far. I kinda wanna wake her up and ask her to be mine right now. But that's not what I believe she deserves. She deserves an amazing, breathtaking proposal. So that's what I'm gonna give her. She's so different from all the other girls. She's the only girl that doesn't fall at my feet for attention. And it is. Driving. Me. Crazy. It's not even just that tho. She's so perfectly imperfect. She's the only girl that I would rant and brag about to my family for hours and never get bored. She's mine, but she's got me wanting more everyday. Everything about her. Her laugh, her personality, her looks, her body..and that smile. Oh that smile could get me to do just about anything... I think I'm in love with her. I decide to capture this moment with a picture.

Instagram:
(We're on a bus but this was the best I could do)

Instagram:(We're on a bus but this was the best I could do)

mattiapolibio: perfection.
Liked by alejandrosario, roshuan_diah and 986,931 others
alejandrosario: shipppp
^mattiapolibio: 🤞🏼
roshuan_diah: she stay stealin my manz.
^mattiapolibio: u know I'm urs baby😘
tiktokroom: new couple?
^mattiapolibio: I fucking wish.
cynthiasqueen: she's a whore
^mattiapolibio: watch it bud.
aleswifey: she's actually really pretty.
dxddy.amandaa:if you don't make a move-
^mattiapolibio:shhhhh
Load 358 other comments