I dont have a title for this😭

I feel asleep on Mattias shoulder at around 7 so when I wake up earlier than usual it's no surprise to me. 6am, shit I get up that early for fucking school.
I scroll on my insta to just see people's posts. I come across mattias post. I smile big and look down to me to see his head buried into my chest. He's so cute. I start playing with his hair. I feel a big smile press against my chest telling me he's enjoying this. After about 15 minutes of mattia dead asleep on me. The bus stops, (we've transitioned to the front seat by then.) She looks at me, I see her big purple eyes bags.

Bus lady: we're here ma'am.

Riley: shh shh you need some rest.

I check my phone. Realizing we don't have to even be at the hotel for 5 hours.

Riley: you have 4 and a half hours to rest. Im certainty boys won't be up before me.

Bus driver: oh god bless you.

She grabs your hands. You give her a warm smile.

Riley: No problem.

You go over to Mattia and place his head on you chest again. You slowly drift off to sleep.
————
You wake up to the sun burning your eyes. Still dead silence. Damn these boys go to bed at like 12. I check my phone to see its 10:15am. Omg were 15 minutes early. Yesssss. You head to the drivers seat, and gently shake the driver up.

Riley: Ma'am it's been 4 hours.

Bus driver: You know it brings me joy to see such fine women as yourself leading our generation. God bless you.

You give her a warm smile.

Riley: be ready for loudness.

You grab the speaker phone and clear your throat.

Riley through speakerphone: RISE AND SHINE BOYS, WELCOME TO THE BIG FUCKIN APPLE. NOW WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Roshuan screams and ducks. Causing Alvaro to fall outta his seat in a shock.

Alvaro: fuck you.

Riley: that's Ales job.

Ale: I meannnn

Mattia: well that's one way to wake us up peacefully.

Riley: who said I needed to do it peacefully??

Dad/coach: Alright boys don't forget anything. Grab all your bags and let's head out.
————
Everyone headed out and you and Amanda dealt with the front desk and rooms. You assigned rooms.

Riley: my crew, same situation. Trio?

Mattia, Kairi, and Ale look up.

Riley: room 294 were across the hall and Alvaro and roshuan are next to you guys. Understood? Lets go.

You and Amanda got into your room and we're admiring how nice it was.

New York was going to be the best!