Finally!

2 days later....

I think I'm starting to make progress with the eating thing. I let myself eat fat foods only sometimes and I eat the healthier stuff, but don't puke it up. Which apparently is even better? I'm still not so confident on my figure though. Tonight was supposed to be a good night. We had won all of our games today and we were going out to celebrate. I didn't have a problem with it because I was gonna be with everyone. I got ready, in hopes of something I've wanted for a while now.....

mattias pov:

I'm gonna do it. I want to do it. I need to do it. I was gonna wait until the last stop but this was just fine. I still wanted it to be the best for her. Well, the best I could give her. I'm not rich, but we'll see.. I'm so nervous. My palms are sweaty as I straighten my tie. Is it normal to be this nervous?? I think I love her. I take one look at myself in the mirror before turning around to Kairi.

Mattia: how do I look?

I said nervously. He chuckled and walked towards me. He straightened out my shirt and looked at me calmly.

Kairi: you look great. I know you'll treat her right. Your my best friend, I should know it more then anyone.

I smiled big at him and gave him a big hug.

(ok but imagine mattia wearing this🥵)

I take a deep breath before walking out the door, and down the stairs into the lobby where I waited for my future ...

Riley's POV:
I finished doing my hair and was about almost done with my makeup when Amanda came in, with rollers on her head and a full face of makeup.

Amanda: The boys just got ready.

My eyes widen.

Riley: What?!?

Amanda: I know.

She said rushingly taking the rollers out and running her fingers through her hair. 

I apply some lip gloss and rush out of the bathroom trying to find my dress. I take off my robe and slide it on quickly. Making sure it didn't smudge my makeup. I was obsessed with my dress!

Your dress and hair: