lets par-tayyyyyy pt.2

Don't play song yet!!
The boys all looked at us and smiled with a face that said "wish us luck" I threw a big thumbs up and smiled at them. They put their heads down and waited for the music to start up. Apperantley tik tok boys are just naturally gifted for learning dances quickly. I mean thats their job lmao.

Play song up top!

The first beat hit and they all put their heads up. Mattia and Ale walked forward slowly and lustfully. The whole crowd screamed. Im gonna faint holy shit me and Amanda are totally fan girling out right now. The boys in the back (alvaro, roshuan, and kai)are doing this chest roll i didnt even know they were capable of. Then the climax of the show..

Lyrics: she wanna arch her back when i hit it, When i do it momma wanna holla get it, she said take it slow, put it down on me.

When the lyrics said take it slow... Alejandro and Mattia grind on the floor. very well may i add. Leaving my and Amandas mouths dropped. The crowd set a new record for loudest scream. The ladies went wildddddddd. They finished of the routine in the same postion as the start but looking ahead, not down. Me and Amanda cheered for them as they bowed and made their way backstage once again. After 5 minutes of the club strippers and sipping on cocktails the boys came back.

Amanda: oh would you look who it is!

Riley: Our favorite strippers!

They all rolled their eyes and started dancing. I got a little carried away and started to grind on Mattia. Damn, 30 minutes and the boy can move like a stripper.

Riley: when did you learn this??

Mattia: Back stage with the boys, not our boys the other ones. You dont know them.

You laugh and turn your head towards him, still grinding.

Riley: The boys?? oh so you tight with them?

Mattia: haha very funny. Mikey showed me a few things.

The music cut off and you heard the announcer once again.

Announcer: Now straight men, im sure it wasnt very entertaining watching males strip right??

You heard all the guys in the club boo.

Alvaro runs on stage real quick.

Alvaro: oh fuck you!, yall know you loved it.

The ladies scream for Alvaro as he runs off stage.

Announcer: Anyways, we not sleeping on y'all. If we could have 5 ladies on stage now....

Mattia practically shoves me to the very front making me in sight of the announcer.

Announcer: ahhh Riley is it?? Your very beautiful you know that? Come up here, oh and bring your girlfriend too. We have our first to contestants of the night boys!!!

The men in the club whistle and cheers. Men were wayyyy more disturbing when cheering.

They got 3 more girls up on stage and the announcer made the boys cheer for who they were most excited for. They got to Amanda and cheered loudly. Alejandro looked proud, but a little protective.

Alejandro: THATS MY GIRL

You hear him yell. All the ladies scream in awe.

Announcer: Now gentleman I think you'll like this last one...give it up for Riley!!!

You strutted a little past the announcer and waved giving a sexy smirk. The men went crazy for you.

Mattia: AND THATS MY BABYGIRL RIGHT THERE THE SEXY ASS ONE!!!