My night out.

*well we won the game. Great. I'm so drained. I'm super nervous, I mean this is my first party ever...I'm a junior! That's just sad.*

Amanda walks through my door with her phone in her face a dress bag and shoes in one hand, a duffel bag in the other. She looks at me weirdly.

Amanda: bitch. We leave in 2 hours and your in sweats? I'm gonna GLAM US UP. PERIODT.

Riley: fine. Work your magic.

She points to your bathroom, you roll your eyes and trudge yourself into the bathroom. You shower, Amanda helps you get the back. She helps make sure your hair is nice and clean, as she scrubs her finger tips into your scalp. She takes a hair mask and rubs it in. She then takes a bottle of face mask from your vanity. You two just talk about life and giggle as she snaps a few photos.

Amanda: insta post nowwwww

Riley: ok fine.

@therileycosentino: no one better🤧❤️🥺Liked by mattiapolibio and 287,385 othersmattiapolibio: haha oh really?Reply to: mattiapolibio- 😂alejandrosario:mattiapolibio- it's cool dude, we can do that to😭Mattiasmamaa: bsf goalsUser18582: hey your li...

Liked by mattiapolibio and 287,385 others
mattiapolibio: haha oh really?
Reply to: mattiapolibio- 😂
alejandrosario:mattiapolibio- it's cool dude, we can do that to😭
Mattiasmamaa: bsf goals
User18582: hey your like really pretty.
mattiapolibio:user18582- Ik I'm so luckyy😫🥺

You get 🦋 at mattias comment. You show Amanda what he commented. You to squealed. You guys take off ur face masks and start doing your makeup.

Riley: ok is god on my side today? This is the best face of Foundation i've ever done!

Amanda: won't be there for long...(ifykyk)

Riley: Amanda!!

You two are jamming out to music in your room while getting your makeup on.
(Turn on song)

You two finally put on your dresses. You look down and think this is so pretty, and sexy! I love it! Then you turn to look in your mirror.

Riley: holy shit I'm hot.

You and her both laugh. Mattia texts you.

Mattia🥴:
Hey the party starts in about 15 minutes, start heading over?

Riley🥺:
              Hey, thanks for the heads up        
                                           Amanda and I are on our way now.

Mattia🥴:
Np. I saw ur post..shaving your legs huh?😏

Riley🥺:
...🤭

You decided to keep these texts to yourself. You two look at eachother one last time and head out the door.
This is what your wearing:

This is what Amanda wore:

When you two got to the party

When you two got to the party. You let Amanda walk in first. She strutted in very confidently. Ale looked over and saw Amanda. He spit out and choked on his drink.

Ale: oh shit. Amanda looks so gorgeous right now.

Then you take a deep breath and walk in. You practiced model walking earlier, so you know your shit. You strutted in not as confident but close, Kai saw and widened his eyes. He tapped on Mattias shoulder and nodded his head at you. Mattia turned around, saw you and became dead silent. You flipped your hair over to the other side with your hand, showing off your hourglass figure. You saw Mattia and smiled. You walked over to him.

Mattias POV:
Holy shit. Am I dreaming right now? The hottest girl I've ever seen, is standing right there in that door way. And she's walking up. To me. Damn that dress tho. Tight. And fitting. Makes her curves appear in all the right places. Wait a gir is stopping her to compliment her hair. She's turning...Aaaand I think I'm gonna get hard. When she get that? Her face, body, mind everything. I want it. Tonight. She comes up to me.

Riley: hey mattia.

She hugs me. I make sure she doesn't touch my lower area with her hips.😬

Mattia: hey there. You look great. Like really beautiful.

Kairi: what the hell are you wearing?? Your ass is practically falling out of that dress! To fitting!

Oh I wish it was Kairi. So so badly I wish.

Riley: Kai shut up.

Mattia: he's right.

I say trying to cover up the fact that I'm practically drooling over her.

Riley: ok dad.

She can call me dad again. As many times as she pleases....