YALL I WASNT FUKIN PREPARED-*

After we got back from the game, we were all silent. Mattia was the first one into the suite, and stormed to our room, slamming the door behind him. I sighed, setting down my clipboard on the little table. Everyone sat down at the couch, and I took it upon myself to grab drinks for everyone. We all kinda sat in silence, with minimal conversation.

Riley: So..we won!

It was obvious that they didn't want conversation.

Riley: hey, he's in a mood so how about you go get something to eat? I'll stay back and try to get him in a better mood.

Amanda smirked and stood up, trying to hide her smile.

Alejandro: babe why are you smiling like that?

Amanda: No reason, I just suddenly became happy.

I just rolled my eyes, and stood up. Everyone exited the room and into the hallway, Amanda whispered in my ear.

Amanda: get that d hoe😝 it's even better when their angry too so don't worry I'll cover for you if you can't walk tomorrow 😌

Riley: AMANDA

I whisper shouted. She giggled before walking out. Kairi was confused before his facial expression changed and his eyes widened.

Kairi: WAIT

he ran towards the door. I shut it quickly and locked it just as quickly as I could. I saw the door knob shuffle and turn, but he couldn't get in. I covered my mouth from laughing.

Kairi: Riley open this door!

Riley: go stuff your face.

I yelled.

Kairi: you ain't gettin SHIT from mattia!

Roshaun: what- OH SHITTT get that dick girl!

I smiled and walked away from the door. Just so you know, I didn't have the intention of sleeping with him, but if it came to that, I wouldn't be complaining 😳 I decided that I should change, just incase😚 and because I wanted to be comfortable.

knocked on the door before opening it, mattias back faced to me, and facing the window, into the sea

knocked on the door before opening it, mattias back faced to me, and facing the window, into the sea. I walked over to the very large bed we had made out of twin beds. I crawled over to him, and rubbed his shoulders. He was pretty tense.

Riley: baby what's wrong?

I said, massaging his shoulders.

Mattia: that shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry-

Riley: it's fine, really. It was silly. I don't like the idea of you being sad and angry, and you seem like your in need of a distraction..

I said kissing down his neck.

Mattia: beb I'm not in the right head space right now, I don't wanna hurt you, or do something wrong.

Riley: you won't.

I spotted a towel on the floor in front of him. I got up and in front of him, and bent down to pick it up, forgetting what I was wearing. I felt hands around my hips, pulling me up and onto Mattias lap. I felt his bulge rubbing against my heat, which turned me on. I bit my lip in lust, as Mattia moved his hands to my waist kissing down from my neck. My breathing got heavier, as he moved from my neck down to my open shoulders, moving his hands up to my breasts, playing with them. I turned around, and connected our lips. He slid his hands down to my ass, giving it a squeeze. I moaned, leaving him an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth and take over. He laid down, taking me with him, as I was on top of him, his hands roamed my body, everywhere I liked. I moved my right hand to his shorts, and palmed him lightly, going a little harder by the second.

Mattia: Riley, please-

I cut him off as I kissed him once more, and moved down to his shorts. He had a boner already, I smirked before pulling down his shorts along with his boxers, still pretty shocked by his length. I took his member into my hands, pumping up and down repeatedly. He threw his head back in pleasure, I licked a long stroke up his cock, and then went back up and shoved his length into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, using my hands to cover whatever I couldn't fit. I used tongue motions, and saliva to make it as pleasurable as possible for him.

He grunted and moaned, wanting more. He took his hand and pushed my head down. He didn't remove his hand, causing my gag reflex to kick in, and he still didn't remove his hand, until I got a little tears forming in my eyes. He let go, and I deep throated him once more, before he came into my mouth, I swallowed willingly. I wiped some cum off of my face and sucked it off my finger before smiling at him.

He quickly grabbed my waist, and threw me, so that my head was on the pillow. He quickly removed my shorts, and admired my lace underwear before sliding those off as well. I took it upon myself to strip from my shirt, leaving me in my bra. He took his shirt off as well, and threw it somewhere in the room. Without warning, he slid right into me, only giving me 3 seconds to adjust, leaving me with my mouth hanging wide open, speechless.

He started picking up the pace, after a few painful seconds, it started turning into pleasure. I threw my head back, and moaned loudly, before making eye contact with him. We stared at each other for a few seconds before he picked up the pace again, going deeper, and harder. I was nearly screaming by then, as he kept pounding balls-deep into me. I saw the aggression on his face, as his gold chain dangled over him. I think this is my new favorite way of getting the anger out😌

After 3 long minutes of pounding, he finally slowed down, just doing long, slow strokes. I came within a matter of seconds, and he followed shortly after. He came in me, and pulled out.

Mattia: your on the pill right?

Riley: yeah.

He nodded and laid down next to me. Once he was calmer I got on top of him again. He furrowed his eye brows in confusion and surprise. I took his member and aligned it with my entrance, before slowly lowering myself onto it. I moaned in pleasure, as I bobbed up and down, the sound of clapping skin and moans filling the room. I stopped bobbing, and started slowly grind, causing him to groan and throw his head back, while closing his eyes. I started picking up the pace a bit more, until I felt the both of us cum again at the same time.

I laid on top of him, the gap between us, non-existent. Catching my breath and panting before rolling over next to him and covering myself with the sheets. He pulled me in, kissing me slowly before wrapping his arms around me and cuddling into my shoulder, falling asleep..

𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨:
𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙒𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙏! 😭 𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮😳

Also: PLEASE READ MY OTHER PUBLISHED STORY BECAUSE ITS GOT ONLY 2k READS AND IVE HAD IT UP FOR A WHILE! ❤️❤️