My own people.

Ashley: we should watch Netflix, and sleep bc it's 1am.

Riley: Alright.

We turn on "Love is Blind" because everyone is talking about it. It was #1 most watched in the u.s. so we had too. And I had started it but never got trough the first episode. I watched it with Roshuan, on the way to New York from Texas.

*30 minutes later*

Amanda: if Lauren and Cameron don't end up together I will cry.

Lily: They have to same energy😌

Hannah: I'm honestly rooting for Jessica and Mark.

Ashley: what? No mark is 24 Jessica is 34 I think she should go with Barnett.

Riley: same ash. Mark just seems to have the same goals as Jessica but they're ways of getting their are just not adding up.

Amanda: and imagine the sex.

Riley: OMG STOP that would be so awkward I feel like.

Hannah: but he's mature for a 24 year old. He's ready to settle down.

Riley: I feel like that would be robbing him of his youth tho. Like to be married at 25???

We continued watching...

Riley: OMG YESSS

Amanda: FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING

Ashley: LAUREN IF YOU DONT SAY YES I WILL.

Lily: AHHHHH

Hannah: SHE SAID YES

GIRLS: AHHHHHHHHHHH

we all started jumping around the room. Screaming, when Alvaro and Roshuan came in.

Roshuan: it's 2am bitch.

Riley: CAMERON PROPOSED

Roshuan: STOP UR KIDDING

Riley: BITCH IM FOR REAL

Roshuan: OMGGGG

He sprung to the bed and started watching with us.

Alvaro: well I'm already up so I guess I'll watch to.

1 hour later....

Alvaro: Ummmm Jessica is a total bitch.

Lily: Barnett do be indecisive doe.

Roshuan: no he's not.

Riley: umm yes he is. He keeps switching up.

Alvaro: Only because he doesn't wanna see anyone get hurt.

Riley: that's how this goes tho.

Alvaro: you wouldn't get it. It's a guy thing.

Eventually the boys went back to their room and you girls went to bed. While laying in bed, you realized something. I love the boys I really do, and I thought I had the balance of genders with Amanda. Then I hung out with JUST girls all day...I actually love it. I love the boys, and always will. I feel like I could confide in them for everything. I've seen movies where the girl is stressed and tells all her problems to their group of girlfriends. I just talked about all my problems with Alvaro and Amanda. I've only ever had one friend that was a girl. She'll be my rock forever, along with the boys. But life would be so much better if I had just one other girl from Jersey.