Im sorry.

They game had ended and we won as usual. I smiled and tried to hug him. He let me buy he didn't hug back. I understood he was made at me, which I hated. It's just..there was no way I could confess I did something like that. It would break his heart. I could never live with myself. Me and Amanda we're chilling in our room when she said Alejandro texted her.

Amanda: omg riles, Ale texted just now!

Riley: oh? What did he say?

Amanda: he wants to go on a date!

Riley: ouuu!! Fancy or Casual?

Amanda: he said casual.

Riley: well we're getting you ready girl. Come on.

You like this distraction. It kept you from thinking about food. When you guys picked her outfit out she did her makeup while you did her hair. We decided to keep her hair in a half up/half down, and just curl the ends. Then she did a natural look. She stood in front of the mirror admiring herself in the mirror.

Amanda: we popped OFF

she said as she smiled in the mirror. You smiled slightly. Admiring her. She was perfect. Her thighs didn't jiggle when she walked, or she was a skinnier then me. Her hair was wayyy better then mine. I hated my natural curls. When all the sudden I snapped out of it. I stood behind her and brought her hair over her shoulders. She smiled.

Riley: you look beautiful.

Amanda: thank you. I wonder if he'll ask me out.

Riley: omg yessss

Amanda: hopefully.

And with that she walked out the door. I felt alone. Food re entered my mind. My stomach yurned for something to eat. My stomach started to hurt a little, not anything too bad though. I delt with it and crawled into my bed. I layed there for a while. Until I heard the door open...

Mattias pov:
I'm in my room. Lying on my bed. Kairi's knocked out. Alejandro is with Amanda. Alvaro and Roshuan went to go eat. I have nothing to do. I remember Riley and how weird she's acting. I should probably check up on her. She needs to get something in her system. I get out of bed and open the door. I stand in front of her door which is right across the hall. I then get an idea. I get her shoes on and go to a drug store really closer from the hotel. I'm trying to get snacks that she likes. I see Gatorade which I know she likes. Only the blue ones tho. I grab her one of those. Then I get a big bag of chips that we both gonna share. Then I know she likes granolas so i get a few of those. I get microwaveable mac n cheese (that's where it's AT) and some la Rosa candies. (If y'all don't know what those are they're FIRE Mexican candies lemme pull up a pic)

 (If y'all don't know what those are they're FIRE Mexican candies lemme pull up a pic)

Anyways, I get back to the hotel after buying everything. I walk to her room, idc if she's "not hungry" she hasn't eaten in over 12 hours. She's eating. I open the door to see her lying face down in her bed. She's not sleeping tho.