vivaaaa las vegas

after MANY long, brutal hours on a bus, we were 20 minutes away from the hotel in Vegas. I was sitting next to Mattia on the bus, and he had his head on my lap, he was spread out on his phone. I was just staring out the window looking at everything pass by when I checked my phone to see an alarm go off..afternoon pills and cream. I sighed and tapped mattias shoulder.

Riley: babe.

He looked up and spoke.

Mattia: yeah?

Riley: my pills and cream.

Mattia understood. He got up and sat up next to me, grabbing a blanket and pinning it to both sides up the seat with his hands, covering me up. I first took my pills to reduce pain which didn't take long. Then I grabbed the cream and took some on to my ring finger. I took my shirt and pulled it down, revealing my scars from the wounds. I started envisioning Dan's face, before snapping out of it. I started rubbing the cream into my scars and noticed mattia looking at my cleavage, biting his lower lip. I smiled and shook my head before blushing. He put his fingers up, not letting go of the blanket.

Mattia: what? Can't help that my girlfriend is sexy😏

Riley: yeah right.

Mattia: where's the lie tho?

I just rolled my eyes and smirked. He smiled and waited for me to finish before putting the blanket down, then using it to cover himself and lay back down on me again. I laughed.

Riley: baby we get off in like 10 minutes.

Mattia: so then let me enjoy the 15 minutes I have with you🥺

I smiled and just played with his hair the rest of the way. When we got there we got the exact same room situations but it was a little harder to find the stairs or an elevator because there was a Casino in this hotel. That got me a bit paronoid, but mattia held onto my shoulders.

Mattia: it's okay. your all mine now, trust me, aint no body touching you except me.

Just then, Roshuan tapped my shoulder. Mattias reflexes kicked in and he grabbed my shoulders and slightly moved me to his right, before realizing who it was.

Mattia: oh, sorry about that.

Roshuan: nah its ight I get it. I was just saying, we left chicago with two couples. Shouldn't Ale and Amanda, then You and Riley get their own bedrooms? Kairi, Alvaro, and me could just share a room.

Mattia smiled. He spoke up while having his hands rub into my shoulders.

mattia: I meann i'm perfectly fine with that.

Amanda: hmm I wonder why?

amanda asks as she walks over with Ale. We all laugh and make arangments for rooms one lasst time. When we get up to our rooms, me and Mattia open our door. It's very nice, but...there's two beds. It was supposed to be for me and Amanda, so we got a two bed. Mattia stood shocked. I started lauging at him.

Mattia: bruh. hell nah we goin back downstairs.

Riley: we'll make it work.

We set our bags down, and both climbed into our beds. I snuggled into my blankets.

Riley: ahh so comfy. I cant believe this bed is ALL mine and I dont have to share.

I turn to see mattia giving me a cold stare. I laugh at him. Just then an idea popped into both of our heads. We got up laughing and moved the nightstand inbetween our beds. Then, we got on the opposing sides of our beds and just started pushing them into eachother. When the were pushed together I laughed in satisfactory and went over to put the night stand on my side. After it was in its new place, I climbed into the now king sized bed and layed with him. Just staring at him. I guess you could say that rearranging a hotel room could wear you out because we we're knocked outcld within 5 mintues, and that I thought, was a beautiful thing.