Just Business

*Don't play song yet*
I pull up to the address, and look over at Amanda. We sigh and nod. We walk into the club, and start looking around. We realized we could have fun.

Amanda: ya know the music is poppin right now, we could stay....

Riley: Amanda we're here for business purposes only.

I recognize the boss and we start to walk over there. He's sitting their with a drink in his hand laughing with a few guys. When he spots me. He smiled.

Boss: Riley Cosentino, haven't see you in a while. You definitely grown...how's your dad?

Riley: my father is just fine thank you for asking. Anyways, shall we get down to business?

Boss: err..yeah. So how's to income on your trip so far been?

Amanda takes the lead on this one.

Amanda: well we've been on time to every time given appointment such as hotel check-ins, and other supplies such as food for out players, etc. So that means we don't have any late fees. All and all with everything we've spent about...$1,583?

The boss looks at her, then me.

Boss: you knew your budget-

Riley: but we aren't over it yet.

Boss: well your going to. I gave your team, $5,000 no more.

Riley: sir, our hotels charge at most $40 per person. Times that with, 17 people..

You calculated the problem in your head. (Like I said , your wicked smart.)

Riley: that's approximately $680 dollars per person, we've gone through two hotels, that would be $1,360. We've spent $1,683. For our food and drinks it's cost us up to $36 , times our all our games that's
$1,450. Gas money and other expenses fill the rest.

Boss: take out the other expenses then. Would've saved you more then $200.

Riley: We'll do better but we need an extra.

Boss: no.

Amanda: boss please, we're the only managers. This is the best we can do budget wise. $3000

Boss: haha your funny.

Riley: please.

Boss: $2000

Riley:$3000

Boss: $2000

Riley: $4000

Boss: $3000

Riley: great. we'll be expecting a loan of $3000 onto the credit card. Thank you, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
*PLAY SONG UP TOP*
You smiled and got up to shake his hand. He chuckled and shaked it.

Boss: you know your very smart for a lady your age.

Riley: so I've been told. Good day.

You two were getting up to walk towards the exit as in the club was playing.

Lyrics: you can find me in da club, bottle full of bub
look mama I got the x if you into takin drugs.

You and Amanda feel all eyes on you, as you strut towards the door.

Amanda: you know we could stay...

Riley: ya know what? Why not?

You find to drinks and cheers

Amanda: bottoms up.

You take the shot in a second. Then again, your past life makes you used to alcohol. You guys just dance and laugh. Men we're buying you guys drinks left and right. You were kinda buzzed but hardly. It just took a lot to get drunk. Amanda was mildly drunk. Not sober enough to drive. After about an hour you guys headed back. You drove obviously. The boys were finishing up there last game. You walked over cheering for them and sat on the bench. Mattia made the winning goal and the crowd roared. He smiled and lifted his fist in victory. You screamed and ran up to him smiling. You jumped into his arms and tightly hugged him, he hugged back.

Mattia: you saw that?

Riley: hell yeah I did!!

We smiled at each other and I felt myself falling more in love with him by the second...