opp-

We all laughed as we entered our suite.

Riley: holy shit that was so fun!

Amanda: I love it here.

We all made tik toks, and watched tv for a bit, until I felt this sudden urge to puke. I got up, running to the bathroom. I puked for a while, Amanda held my hair back, sighing.

Amanda: you shouldn't have drunken that orange juice.

Riley: yeah, I know I'm puking it up right now.

I lowly grumbled as I hurled back over the toilet. Mattia came rushing in.

Mattia: is she okay?

Amanda: oh she's fine, just food poisoning from earlier, that funky OJ.

He sighed and nodded, walking back over to the living room. Amanda's mind whirled.

Amanda: what if....

Riley: no, I'm on the pill.

Amanda: oh, okay then nvm.

I finished and washed my hands, going back out. I curled up next to mattia on the couch, where we all fell asleep watching movies...

The next day...

Riley: GAME DAY EVERYONE GET READY!

Kairi was kicked off the couch because Roshaun kicked his legs in fear. Amanda bursted our laughing. We all got ready for a total game day, I mean like, we have 4 games to play. Your outfit:

We all headed to the field in our bus and arrived

We all headed to the field in our bus and arrived. Blah blah blah I don't feel like writing stuff about soccer rn😫

After the 3rd game, they were waiting for us to get back onto the field for our 4th. During that game, I felt my stomach turn and twist a lot. I held my stomach. Amanda grabbed her keys, and told me to go with her. We drove to the convenience store. We were walking down the aisle.

Riley: umm why are we here again?

Amanda smiled and pulled a small box out from the shelve.

Amanda: it's for your stomach, to help ease it.

Riley: ohh actually I need that.

We were walking to the cashier, when I bumped into the shelve. Something fell, so I turned around to pick it up. A pregnancy test. I stared at it on the ground. should I? I don't know..it's always good to check. I picked it up and hid it in my pocket. I grabbed an extra one too.

Amanda: Riley you coming?

Riley: yeah, yeah I'm right here.

I walked over to the cashier and we paid for our stuff. Once Amanda was headed towards the door..

Riley: wait in the car I gotta use the bathroom really quick.

Amanda nodded her head, and walked out the door. I looked around and set the pregnancy test on the counter. The cashier raised her eyebrows and scanned it. I payed for it and put it at the bottom of all the stuff. I carried my bag out of the store and got in the car. We drove towards the game site and watched the rest of the remaining game time...

An hour later..

We won 3/4 games today, which means we keep qualifying. Mattia, was knocked out in our bed and I was right next to him, thinking. I slowly got up from his arms and walked over to the bathroom, with the pregnancy test. I peed on the stick and waited a while. 7 nerve wrecking minutes of torture before I checked it...

they both read...

positive.

I felt my knees go weak, and my lips tremble. I fell to the ground, oh fuck. I covered my mouth so no one could hear me, and felt tears stream down my face. oh shit. I'm not...I'm not ready for this. I can't be a mom yet! How did this even- then I realized...you can still get pregnant when your on the pill. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. What the fuck am I gonna do now..

(ITS COMING YALL AHHHHHHH)