Chicago🤪

I woke up to my alarm ringing and quickly shut it off. I was excited for today, idk I just wake up excited a lot! I got dressed into something and checked the list. I squealed in joy and picked up my suit case. Leaving a note on my nightstand and kiss on Mayias head before shutting the door quietly and meeting Kairi and Dad for the bus.

After all the players get picked up, the bus stops in front of your house

After all the players get picked up, the bus stops in front of your house. Kairi sits next to Ale and your dad sits up front. You stand.

Riley: I hope you all had a wonderful time spending time with your family. Fortunately we have a tournament to win!!!

The boys cheered loudly.

Riley: anyways, I hope you all are excited to know our next location is also a big city!! Gentlemen- and Amanda.

Amanda: That's right bitch.

She yells from the back of the bus. The team and you laugh.

Riley: get ready for Chicago!

The boys cheer and clap and hype each other up.
(Had to use my city in this cause I'm proud😚)

I walked towards Mattia and he looked up from his phone. He smiled, looking at me up down before standing.

Riley: haha you already know window seat is forever mine.

Mattia: no IM forever yours.

You blush and smile, you sit down and open your phone as the bus starts moving. You open Twitter and start scrolling. You follow a profile called "tiktokteaunoffical" which you like way better then tiktokroom because this account gets ALL the unproved tea that people actually care about. Your scrolling when you find a picture. You scream and drop your phone onto Mattias lap accidentally. He's obviously alarmed and takes your phone and looks at the screen. By this time Ale Amanda Kairi Roshuan and Alvaro are all near you. Mattias eyes widen, he puts the phone down, looks straight forward and gulps. He hands the phone to the boys. They all look at eachother.

Amanda: What's going on?

Riley: who mattia??? WHO DID YOUS END THEM TO BECAUSE IT OBVIOUSLY WASNT ME.

Amanda: what?

Riley: Mattias nudes just got leaked all over Twitter!!

Mattia: it wasn't only me..

Riley: w-what?

Alejandro: They also got mine and Kairis. Along with a lot of other tik tokers like Tony Lopez and Tayler Holder.

Riley: KAIRI

Kairi: there not even mine!!

Alejandro: yeahh this aren't mine, mines shaved.

Amanda smirks and looks away, obviously blushing.
You see and laugh, but cover it with your hand.

Mattia: hold up, lemme see those.

Ale gives him your phone. Mattia starts laughing.

Mattia: They literally took random dude dick picks and said they were ours.

Riley: OH THANK GOD.

You put your hand on your chest, relaxing a little bit.

Mattia: Riley I would never do that to you. He pulls you in for a hug. Your heads against his chest. It felt good. By now everyone's back in their seats. It takes about 3 hours to get to Chicago from Jersey. (This is true lmao I could drive to jersey if I wanted. I should just like pull up to one of there soccer games when all this corona shit blows over worth the drive😚✌🏼) It started to rain so the water droplets carefully hit the windows which is like your favorite sound ever. You layed on Mattias chest and just thought about stuff. Then you realize your phones gonna die so you go through your backpack to find your portable charger. You find Mayias scrunchie. You felt a sharp pain in your stomach, you became really home sick.

Mattia: hey what's wrong.

He said running my back.

Riley: nothing. I just found Mayias scrunchie in my bag, I really miss her.

Mattia: aww baby come here.

He pulled you into his chest once more and listened to the rain. You pull out your phone.

                                  Mayia❤️😚
                                                Missing you already:(
Same, come back🥺
                                         Hang in there. Take care         
                                           of momma for me okay?
I will. Love you❤️
                                                         Love you more💗

You put phone on the charger and fall asleep on Mattias chest feeling a bit better. Listening to the sound of the rain...

Hey so like we gotta wattpad gc like I mentioned before it's amazing and so fun. If you have snap and want to get in on it just text me via Wattpad and tell me your username! I'll text you mine so you don't add the wrong person and then add you to the gc😚❤️ love you guys madly thank you so much for 29k reads

-much love,
Natalie😘