my decision.

I got my shit together and walked out of the bathroom. Should I tell him now? Should I tell him tomorrow? I walked back to our room, lying down in bed. Mattia's arm snuggled around my waist as he mumbled.

Mattia: what's wrong baby?

Riley: nothing.

I lied. I just lied to his face. What happens if he freaks out and leaves me? I can't take care of a baby alone! What do I give it to an adoption center then? Then the worst thought imaginable crossed my mind, and it stook...

What if I don't tell him at all?

An hour later, we all decided to go on a food run so we all hopped in the car. Mattia drove, I was in passenger seat. Amanda Ale, and Alvaro sat in the back seat, and Kairi and Roshaun just sat in the trunk. We drove over to some fast food place and feasted in the driveway while blasting music. I set my phone up on the dashboard and played a song on the aux. I pressed the timer button 3...2..1

"I WAS THE GIRL IN THE VILLAGE DOIN ALRIGHT THEN I BECAME A PRINCESS OVERNIGHT, NOW I GOTTA FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT RIGHT, SO MUCH TO LEARN AND SEE"

After that video, I posted it and let everyone save it, posting it to their account too. We all talked and laughed, but this baby growing inside me? Was one of the only things on my mind. After that we decided that we were all kinda tired so we were gonna chill until 3am...where we were doing a seance😈

3am...
We were watching Clueless. Roshaun and Amanda gasped.

Amanda: I did NOT see that coming!

Roshaun: HER BROTHER?! Y'all-💀

Riley: ex-step-brother!

Mattia: Cher got it all right tho, showing more skin, reminds us of..

He snaked his arms around my waist, I smiled. I then reaching for the remote and pressed 'off' button.

Riley: okay, 3am on the dot. Let's get to ghostin!

Amanda: I hate you all.

We got the board out and I lit some candles for light. We all put our hands on the piece thingy and I started talking.

Riley: is there a spirit here with us?

It didn't move.

Amanda: see I told y-

Everyone: SHHHH!!!!

Riley: Is there a spirit here with us tonight?

Slowly but surely, the piece moved to 'yes' my blood ran cold. Oh shit.

Riley: are we close with this spirit?

The thing started to move all across the board.   'Y O U    A R E'

I widened my eyes, and all the sudden a candle fell over. It made the board catch fire. Everyone screamed and ran away before I grabbed a blanket and started trying to put it out. Mattia grabbed a glass of water and threw it on there. It went out. I sighed in relief and held my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and kneeled over the toilet, puking.

Roshaun: oh great now she boutta puke up some demon babies- PACK UR SHIT YALL WERE LEAVING!

I smiled before puking again. Mattia held my hair back this time. He stroked it back, playing with it. Which felt really nice.

Mattia: baby are you sure your okay?

Riley: I'm fine really, I think I just got bad luck with that Orange Juice.

I breathed, out of breath. I went to the sink and gargled with mouth wash and water. I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a quick peck.

Riley: that's all it is.

He smiled faintly, pulling me in for a hug. I just held him there, loving him, and in that moment..I knew what I had to do..

sorry for the super short chapters, I'm just trying to get to it and ideas are coming slowly 😭😭❤️