Take the L Patterson Eastside🤪🤪🤪

The next day you got up, ready and with a smile on your face. You were always hyped up on game days. You got ready and decided you wanted to dress a little more sporty. You shook Amanda up and got the both of you ready.

(Your the one wearing the shorts)

A/N: when you find a photo from the ACTUAL high school they go to🤣——Amanda: girl

——
Amanda: girl.

Riley: yeah?

Amanda: you look thicc in those shorts and we both know what happened last time.

Riley: okay? Let them stare. I'm not gonna change my style or the clothes I wear just because my body is built the way it is. I bet everything that boy wouldn't have smacked my ass, or that dude wouldn't have cat-called and slammed me against the fucking wall if I was a stick.

Amanda: damn. Go off.

You both go downstairs. Where the whole team is. The team looks at you and smiles.

Team: yeah!! *Whistles* Work those colors ladies!

Mattia: damn riles!

You blush and smile.

You and Amanda are leading the team to the field while discussing the transferring papers for the hotels and buses and players. Adding costs, and writing in your clipboards. (You guys are really fucking smart)

Riley: so it's gonna be 500 for bus drives all around.

Amanda: but I thought we get discounted for the mishap with tires.

Riley: well yeah but then the additional costs for the whole team plus us. Then back because we have-

You feel hands on your waist as one slides down to ur ass and gives it a tight squeeze. You look up to see Mattia biting his lower lip.

You blush, as you walk across the field to your teams area. You get the list of teams your facing and try to spot them in their tents. A few of them sucked and some were really good. There was only one team that was a big threat to us. Paterson Eastside. (I don't know if there good or not I just saw it on the roster for their team lmao) They were warming up when you and Amanda decided to go get poster boards and some supplies and make signs for them. You two went down the street and got a few boards and some decorations. You made one for the team in general, one for Mattia, and one for and Kairi. You were satisfied, Amanda made another for the team and one for Alejandro.
(I tried my best to edit these, both the names and their numbers)

When you made it back to the bleachers

When you made it back to the bleachers. The game had already started so you guys just sat under the tent and watched them play. Mattia has just saved the ball from a player who was going to score on us!! I smiled and held up the sign.

Riley: YEAHH!! GO MATTIA!!

mattia heard and looked up. He spotted the sign and smiled so big, then he looked down and shakes his head. He got Ale and Kairis attention so they looked
Over, and saw the posters you made. Almost on cue, all three of them blew kisses to you two.

mattias pov

We're all smiling and laughing about the posters they made us. Getting us all hyped. We waited in our positions. The dude in front of me spotted Riley and whistled. The tapped the other dudes shoulder. Nodding to the girls.

player 1: god damn look at those fine ass ladies over there. And the one in the shorts, god damn. She mine.
Player 2: I'm digging the one in jeans, she hot. Damn.
Player 1: can't wait to shoot my shot and get in her-
Mattia: hey. Have some fucking respect, that's his girl.

I said pointing to Ale, who had just heard everything.

Player 1 scoffs

Player 1: shorts?

Mattia: jeans.

Player 2: makes more sense.

Ale: tf that supposed to mean?

I can tell he's tensing up.

Player 1: don't matter at least I can get my lady.

Mattia: but you can't tho cause she's mine.

I wink at her and blow her a kiss. She blows one back.

Mattia: see her holding the sign? That's my number. My girl.

I felt weird lying like that, since technically we aren't dating. But I fucking love her, oh shit. I love her.

Guy 1: damn, all the ugly dudes get the hottest girls I swear.

Mattia: well at least my size isn't 2.

The player glares at him.

——

Riley's POV:

The games ended and we won, meaning we go on to the next state. We leave tomorrow, so that's fun. I wasn't really digging Texas that much. It's to hot outside, and well..me and Amanda we're almost kidnapped and sexually assaulted, but we don't talk abt that.

Instagram:

therileycosentino: congratulations to my boys on the big, fat WIN we took today🥳🤪

Liked by mattiapolibio, alejandrosario, kairicosentino and 400,624 others.
mattiapolibio: couldn't have done it without you and dxddy.amandaa🥰
therileycosentino reply to mattiapolibio: aww I love you❤️
alejandrosario: took the W🥳🥳🥳
kairicosentino: GO PVHS🤍💚🤍💚
alvaroromero: yessir, see you guys in a few!
therileycosentino-reply to alvaromero: cant wait!
Load 372 other comments