Dont get caught.

Mattia: so how have you been?

Riley: good I guess. Classes are fine, actually just the other night me and Mayia-

Mattia: Riley. Do you ever go out? Like no little sister. Nothing family related. Just like hang out? With friends?

You got really quiet. And looked down. You really don't because your always with the boys at soccer practice or games. Or your doing your homework at home and afterwards binge watching something on Netflix with Mayia and your out by 9:00pm on a Friday night.

Riley: no not really.

Mattia: why not?

Riley: well, I don't have a lot of friends. All I have is the team and Amanda. I'm always occupied with something wether it's going back to the school at night and doing paper work to fill of forms, or I'm doing homework.

Mattia: you know what? Your going out with the boys on Friday. Bring Amanda too. We're gonna show you what real fun is. Also, your definitely having fun as soon as we start the trip. How many states are we going to?

Riley: it's 4 weeks and 5 states.

Mattia: yeaa....your gonna have a lot of fun with me.

Riley: and I don't think I can go to the party on Friday. Me and Mayia have to watch-

Mattia: yea your going.

You laugh and continue down the hall. You hear a guard walking the opposite way. You two shouldn't be this far back into the school, mattia grabs your hand tight and rushes you two into a janitors closet. You guys wait, when the coast is clear. You start laughing. Mattia stares at you weirdly. Then he starts laughing with you. You two and cracking up like crazy. Then you accidentally stepped on the mop and slipped. You had heels on. You screamed but didn't hit the floor. Mattia caught you mid air. You looked up at him and he looked down at you.

Mattia POV: I shouldn't be doing this. I can't be doing this. Damn she's so beautiful. No. Ugghhh I can't take it.

Your POV: he lifts me back up and stares into my eyes for a brief moment. He took me by my waist, and looked into my eyes. Then my lips. Back at my eyes, then kissed me. His lips are so soft. He starts to move his hands up to my arms, then my shoulders. Until both hands appeared on my face. Holy shit he's a really good kisser🥴

Mattia POV: I couldn't help it. A girl this beautiful.. I smashed my lips into hers. She reacted quickly. She threw her arms over my shoulders and began to go slow. Holy shit. I've been missing out. I don't wanna leave. I wanna keep on kissing her. Keep having her in my arms. What the fuck is happening to me? am I falling for her?

Riley's POV: I pull away to catch my breath. Our foreheads touching. I laugh and say,

Riley: well, sir you are a very good kisser indeed.

Mattia smiles

Mattia: could definitely say the same about you.

We both quietly exited the closet and quickly went back out to the locker rooms where the game was about to begin...

𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝑱 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔!! 𝑮𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆. 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆.

@njb.imagine