Partyyy timeee🥳🥳

Down below by Roddy Rich came on. Mattia smiled and just started vibing. He has such a beautiful smile. Everything about him just makes me want him even more, and more. But I fw Roddy too. So I start vibing with him. He looks at me surprised.

Mattia: you fw Roddy?

Riley: hell yeah!

Mattias POV:
Damn this girl just keeps getting better and better. Me and Riley, hang and get woke together. We went in the bathroom and I took out the blunt. She laughed and said

Riley: me first.

I was surprised. She seemed like such a goody two shoes. Like in bed by 9:00pm. But I was impressed. She took it like a champ. Just held it for the right amount of time, then slowly exhaled. I was impressed.

Mattia: ok ri? How do you know how to do that?

Riley: before soccer, before I even started playing. I was in a dark place. Skipping school, bad grades, fights, I would sneak out at 3am to stop by 7-11 and smoke some. I would chug beer after beer like nothin. Soccer saved me. My dad took me to try outs for that team. I was out late drinking with my friends the night before. I wasn't supposed to make it, but the coach said she'd fix me. When I got out on the team, practice was every day. Soon I was to busy to smoke, too tired to sneak out at night. And I kept my grades up so I could stay on the team. Soccer salvaged my life before it crumbled. Then one game. Championships, my final kick. I was dribbling the ball towards the goal. This one girl, got me good. I tripped and fell wrong. And boom, my whole world. Gone. That's why I have such high tolerance for this shit.

As she lifted up the Blunt and took another hit like it was nothing. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do she sounded so genuine when she was talking like it was no big deal. I put the blunt on the bathroom counter and wrap my arms around her small waist. Man, did it feel so good to be in a loving person's arms.

Riley's POV:
I let Mattia take me in his arms. He wrapped his hands around my waistand dug his face into my shoulder. I suddenly felt safe like nothing in this world could ever hurt me. Like nothing could happen to me. Because no matter what tried to come at me or hurt me in anyway possible, Mattia would always be there. Defending me in harms way. I bury my face into his chest and wrapped my arms around his body. After about 30 minutes or so do you effects of the drug started to wear off. Suddenly I felt horny as fuck. I looked up at Mattia. He pulled away too, looking down. Towering over me.

Mattias POV:
I was horny af. Must be an after effect, of the drug. She looked like she was feeling the same. I grabs her face and kissed her passionately. God I did not want to stop. But I was NOT about to make love to this fine woman in the fucking bathroom of someone's house, filled with smoke, with loud ass music in the background. I left the party with her. Took her to my house. We walked downstairs, i shut the door. She walked in and took a look around. My LED lights were set to color changing mode. With green, red, blue, and purple. Occasionally yellow. She looked back at me.

Riley: nice. Really cozy in here. Hey, I wanna stay but I gotta go home at a certain point. Me and Amanda gotta go home cause our stuff is back at the house.

Mattia: oh yeah that's fine.

Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. I want her so badly. I guess we'll just do the next best thing...

Riley: hey I'm gonna take a shower if that's okay with you.

Mattia: ofc, go.

Thanks.

Riley's POV:
I walk towards the bathroom and shut the door. Forgetting to lock door knob. I slide off my dress and place it on the counter. I turn on the water and make it hot I stare at my reflection in the mirror and smile. I turn on my Spotify playlist on my phone full blast on Alexa. I hop in the shower and start to wash my hair not knowing what was about to happen...