cant catch a break.

3 days later.....

I held Mattias hand and squeezed it as the nurse slowly took the IV's out of my wrists. It hurt. She bandaged my wrists up and left the room, signaling us to leave. I stood up, and held Mattia's hand as we both walked out of the hospital room and towards the front door. I look to my left, knowing well, that the hall I stood at led to a horrible place. I froze in fear. Mattia noticed and looked to where my eyes were.

Mattia: What's so special about that hallway?

Riley: uhh...nothing. Lets go.

Mattia: Is that where they kept you?

Riley:....

Mattia: Well?? Is it?

Riley: It's hell.

Mattia: ..

I turned to him and stared into his eyes.

Riley: Thats the best I could describe it.

You turn to the door, and walk out. Mattia followed.

Riley: please tell me we arent taking an uber or taxi.

Mattia: what? of course not.

Riley: Okay good.

When you get in the car Mattia hands you the aux. You smile. You put on that way by uzi you both sang and danced in the car. A little later, misunderstood came on.

Mattia: and i aint inta breaking hearts i swear id take it all back if i could, lets get this understood, right now we're misunderstood.

You grinned at him. He was acting all goofy, which you loved when he did that. You reached for his head, and ran your fingers through his hair while pushing his hair back gently. He gave a goofy grin, telling me he liked it.

Mattia: i been touchin hoes the same way...that i touch you. I been fuckin hoes the same way...that i fuck you.

You frowned and removed your hands from his head and looked out the window.

Mattia: whats wrong?

Riley: oh nothing, my arm was getting tired and your driving so..

He nodded and kept driving. You felt a weird feeling in your stomach, not the one you usually feel. Like your heart is about to leap out of your throat. What if his feelings werent mutual? What if he treated every girl like this? What if he just thought of me as a piece of ass just there for him whenever he felt like it? I shook my head, trying to shake away the bad thought. When you got to the hotel greeted you and welcomed you back. Including your dad. You got to your room and you and Amanda had a nice long talk. About everything.

Riley: and thats a wrap on everything...

Amanda: Riley you could sue.

Riley: i dont know..

Amanda: Riley you went through actual hell. You have to.

Just then you hear a knock on the door.

???: POLICE OPEN UP

Amanda and you jump in fright. You walk towards the door and open it.

Officer: Riley Cosentino?

Riley: y-yes.

Officer: We're gonna need you to answer some questions. If its alright with you we want you to head to the station.

Riley: What may i ask about exactly?

Officer: We understand you were admitted to a local hospital twice recently. We looked over your case and i think you know the rest.

I nod my head and hug Amanda. I exit the room and give her one last reassuring look before closing the door..