Lets Par-tayyyyyy

It's the next day, around 5pm.

You and Amanda were chilling in your room, while the boys were napping because they had 2 games earlier.

Amanda: I feel like clubbing.

Riley: omg I though it was only me. Like we in the big fuckin apple. It's 5pm. Clubs are opening up...

You both smile and squeal up and down in excitement. You two wanna go soon so you both take a shower together. (I don't think it's weird, it's a girl thing🤷🏻‍♀️) When your done you decide you wanna bring the boys so you go to Roshuan and Alvaros room. You open the door and wake them up. They agree, and start getting ready.

Roshuans: girl I know you not wearing that.

You look down, your still in your towel. You laugh and exit the room.

You walk into the trios room.

Riley: BOYS!

They all jump up from their beds.

Kairi: what the fu- why do you have a towel on??

He said throwing a shirt at you. You rolled your eyes and put it over your body, then slid the towel down from underneath. It's really big on you. You realize it's Mattias. You look at him to see he's blushing.

Riley: Me, Amanda, Roshuan and Alvaro are all going to the club. The new one? Over by the Empire State Building?

Mattia: I'll go.

Ale and Kai: bet.

You nod and go back to your room.

Amanda: You know what? We're dressing like fuckin hookers tonight. only time we're gonna be out like this in New York. Might as well.

Riley: trueeeeee

You both had shaved in the shower so you both did your hair and make up.

This is what the boys are wearing:

Alvaro:

Roshuan:

Roshuan: