Bus ride lmao im dry asl.

Me and Amanda woke up the next morning, we got changed, and double checked everything. I made sure I said bye to Mom, and went in maiyas room to say bye. We got on the bus. Alejandro smiled and patted the seat for her to sit. She practically sprinted. I laughed, when i had everyones undivided attention, i said.

Riley: Alright listen up boys!, We are going to 5 states within 4 weeks. I've decided to tell you the location only after we get on the bus to leave there. So with that being said, get comfortable because we'll be here for a while, next stop, Dallas, Texas!

All the boys started cheering and getting hyped up. You smiled and went to sit down. Mattia sat down next to you.

Mattia: Good morning princess.

Riley: Good morning.

You were still super tired from last night, so you cuddled up in his sweater and fell asleep on him.

Mattias POV: damn, she's so beautiful. I caught feels obviously. I'm suprised i never noticed her like now, before. I just payed attention to everything besides her. I never appriciated her for anything. Never said thanks for that one time during softmore year when I sprained my ankle and she took care of me, I used to get pissed at her for taking to long to get my snack to me those TWO times. Man im such a dick. Riley is everything and more. Im just gonna seal the deal. I checked her clip board to see where the last state was. I grinned and just knew, i was asking her then...

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT, UPDATE AGAIN ANOTHER TIME!