Late night talks.

Riley: I wake up, and notice Mattia asleep next to me. I look up and around to see all the boys sleeping. I check my phone to see what time it is: 2:08am. Damn I really slept awhile. I look at the bus driver to see her kinda tired. I walk up to the front of the bus and touch her shoulder.

Riley: I think you need some rest, let's pull over, you look tired. I promise these boys will wake you up, and if not I will.

Bus driver: Oh thank you so much. I appreciate it.

You smile.

Riley: No problem.

Bus driver: Your so beautiful, that boy of yours is a very lucky man.

You feel 🦋 in your stomach.

Riley: Goodnight ma'am.

Bus driver: Goodnight.

She pulls over right next to a seven-elven. And fall asleep in her chair. You don't really feel tired, so you unhook the bus door handle slowly, and walk out onto the gravel, towards the lights of the store. You walk in and head towards the back of the store, where the good snack are. It's quiet. Peaceful. Your looking around when all of the sudden, you hear a voice from behind you.

Mattia: looking for something?

You smile and turn around

Riley: more like someone.

Mattia's POV: I woke up bc I felt weirdly cold. The bus wasn't moving and Riley wasn't next to me. I shot up, looking for her. I saw the driver asleep, and looked over to see Riley entering the seven elven we parked in front of. I followed slowly, curious. She seemed to be looking around just for fun.

mattia: looking for something?

She turned around. Still beautiful, even caught off guard. As the lights of the bud light signs on the window hit against her smooth, matte, face. She looks sexy.

Riley's POV: he looked hot. Like really hot. He just stared into my eyes, and smiled. Then biting his lower lip, smiling and looked down. He walked towards me.

Mattia: Tired? Bored?

Riley: Both

You both chuckled.

You two goofed around in the store. Got gummy worms and slushees. Took a few photos, ya know?
You saved all of them. Mattia took a beer out of section, and closed the door. He popped the cap off with a bottle opener nearby. Took a sip and handed it to you. You two sat with backs against the cold, window door containing drinks. As you two sipped a beer.

Mattia: So miss manager, why don't you play soccer yourself?

Riley: Well, about 3 years ago. During the championship games. I made the winning kick. But not before some girl decided to hit me in the wrong spot. I tore my ACL from bad landing.

Mattia: Damn. Well it's been 3 years now, I'm sure you could-

Riley: it would never be the same. Ever.

Mattia: Damn.

Riley: yeah. damn.

You two sat there for a while and got to know eachother. Really know eachother. It was around, 3:45am before you two headed back to the bus, you guys sat down in your seat, and mattia knocked out. You went on your phone and posted a picture of you two. You smiled at the photo, made it your wallpaper.

Instagram:

therileycosentino:I like me better when I'm with you❤️Liked by mattiapolibio and 876, 721 othersComments:mattiapolibio: cheesy💀reply to: mattiapolibio- ogey and?😭aleswife:it's 4am

Liked by mattiapolibio and 876, 721 others
Comments:
mattiapolibio: cheesy💀
reply to: mattiapolibio- ogey and?😭
aleswife:it's 4am. Go to bed.
User91210:sad we lost him but shippp.
cynthiaparkerrrr:I like me better when IM with him too🥰

You were puzzled by the last comment. Who was Cynthia? How did she know Mattia? You left it alone and fell asleep on mattias shoulder.

Sorry guys I don't know why the font changed like that in the middle of the part. Sorry this is really bad too. Also, thank you guys so much for almost 200 views!! I love you guys!!