sleepover buddiess

*DONT PLAY SONG YET*
You all payed for your shit and left. Once you got to your rooms the boys went to go change. You guys did to.
Your pjs

Amanda's  pjs

Amanda's pjs

The boys came over and you all watched some Netflix and ate your food

The boys came over and you all watched some Netflix and ate your food. At one point you all felt like dancing so you turned the lights off and turned on 90s music. Where the party at- jagged edge (ft. Nelly) came on. Everyone started getting turned up. You and Amanda got a little crazy and you started twerking/grinding on her. She played along and swayed your guys' hips.

Roshuan: two could play at that game.

He started twerking on Alejandro. Everyone started laughing.

Then what's your fantasy by Ludacris (song is fireee btw it's real freaky tho🥴)
I wanna get you in the back seat, windows up.
That's the way you like to fuck. Rip the bands then
rip ya shirt.
You look over at mattia to see him staring at you. Smiling and biting his lip at the lyrics. You smiled and teased him. You grabbed Amanda and whispered.

Riley: mattia staring.

She smiles and says:

Amanda: come here.

You get in front of her and she starts moving her hips in sync with yours from side to side. Mattia looks at you with lust.

Mattia's POV:
She know what she's doing. She knows damn well. Damn her hips move so smoothly, so in sync. Alejandro comes over.

Alejandro: it's getting to you to?

I nod. Barley able to speak. My hands should be running up and down her body. Not Amanda's. Fuckkkk. I look down and say.

Mattia: oh shit-

I palm myself, grab my shorts and pull outwards to hide my growing boner. Nothings working. Fuck.