Back to normal?

I woke up, to the blinding bright lights once again from the hospital room. I smiled tho. Mattia has his head buried in my chest, his arms around me. I felt safe. I let him sleep because I wanted as much of that feeling as possible. Then the nurse had to spoil it. She knocked on the door. Causing Mattia to wake up and look around, confused. Until he spotted me, he smiled and kissed my forehead.

Mattia: thought I was the patient for a second.

Nurse: haha funny boyfriend of yours.

Riley: oh actua-

Mattia: thank you. I try to make her smile as often as I can. Her smile gives me motivation to go on with the day.

You just smile really big and look down while blushing. He points to me and smiles.

Mattia: Like that! That makes my heart go boom boom!

He said in a baby voice. You laugh and lay back down.

Nurse: Well you get discharged at 3 and it's 11:30 right now so you should start getting ready.

Riley: ok thank you.

The nurse nods and walks outta the room.

Mattia: Just so you know you don't have any clothes because the ones you had on yesterday were dirty.

Riley: what?! You know what it's fine because I'll Amanda bring me some.

Mattia: nooo I wanna pick your outfit.

Riley: but Amanda knows what I'll like.

Mattia: so do I???

Riley: fine.

Mattia: yayyy!!

He wrapped his arms around me and got up.

Mattia: Ok I'm going now. I'll be back in an hour.

Riley: bye.

Mattia: bye.

He rushed outta the room and into the hallway. You layed your head on your pillow and scrolled on your phone. Coming across an insta post of mattias.

Instagram:

mattiapolibio: it breaks my heart to say that Riley is in a bad state at the moment

mattiapolibio: it breaks my heart to say that Riley is in a bad state at the moment. She and everyone else will be fine, and we will continue to resume our daily posts and other events. Playlist is coming up and me and the boys will be there. I'll be taking a break from all of social media which includes tik tok, instagram, Snapchat, etc. I need to give all of my undivided attention to Riley and her well being. I hope you all can understand, I love you all.

Comments:
kairicosentino: Thank you mattia ❤️
^mattiapolibio: Anytime brother🖤

dxddy.amanda: 😔❤️
^mattiapolibio: it'll be alright I promise💗

alejandrosario: I hope all of our fans can understand the situation. We love you all❤️
^mattiapolibio: ^^^

alvaromero: praying for riley❤️

roshuan_diah: prayers for my sister🖤

ales.wifey: omg what happened???
^acidd.kai: omg it's obvi they aren't talking abt it. Read the caption🙄
^mattiapolibio @acidd.kairi : hey, a simple question was asked. No need to bite. Unfortunately, that information is private and only for relevant friends and relatives. We all appreciate your concern.

cynthiaparkerrrr: omg did that bitch finally die or get a disease or something? lemme guess, STD's lmao.
^dxddy.amanda: not funny. That is completely unprofessional, and immature of you to say at a time like this!! You aren't 5 cynthia. You look dumb. Keep it up, see what happens.
^ale.wifey: I've lost complete respect for you cynthia.
^cynthiaisqueen: I- you should be canceled. I'm changing my username right now.
^tiktokroom: mattia we are making sure she gets cancelled. This is unacceptable.
^acidd.kai: your such a bitch!!
^alejandrosario: oh piss off cynthia.
^roshuan_diah: how fucking dare you? Even I would think you have more respect for humanity then that.
^alvaromero: What the hell cynthia!!
^kairicosentino: cynthia I cannot deal with your bs right now. don't you dare start on talking trash about my sister. That's my blood. Don't disrespect it.
^mattiapolibio: your disgusting Cynthia. Absolutely disgusting, your the reason people lose faith in humanity.

Comments have been limited to a maximum.

Rage filled your body. Then fucking MINUTE I see Cynthia I'm killing her. She has the audacity??? Ughh!!!

I got up and used the bathroom and felt myself stumble a bit. Unaware of how weak I was. I limped back to the bed and just layed there. That took a lot outta me. I layed back down. Out of breath, and drifted off to sleep.

Mattias POV:

I stared at her clothes in her suitcase. Unsure of what I could bring. I knew she would wanna dress baggy, but still in style. Then again I want her to start feeling herself again. So I decided to bring this:

 So I decided to bring this:

Hopefully she'll like it. I feel like it's definitely her style tho. I packed that in a bag with a toothbrush, a brush, and some other necessities. I walked out of the room and was starting down the hallway when Kairi called my name.

Kairi: Mattia!

He ran to me.

Kairi: Is she okay? How bad is she? When is she being discharged? I read all about her symptoms last night and pinned it down to one thing. I'm pretty sure she has belimia. That's not a light disorder mattia!! it could do all kinds of stuff to her like make her sleepy, or very sick at random-

Mattia: Kairi!

I said slightly shaking him.

Mattia: Shes fine. She's being discharged today. She's gonna be alright. I promise. How much sleep did you get last night?

He stayed quiet and looked down at the floor.

Kairi: I couldn't...

Mattia: what? Kai-

Kairi: how could I? My sister was taken to the hospital. I just witnessed probably the most horrific scene ever. That killed me. Seeing her like that. It killed me...

His voice cracked a bit as he said that last part. His eyes watered. I pulled him into a hug and gave him as much reassurance as I could.

Mattia: hey, I promise she's alright. We'll do everything we can to avoid something like that happening again.

Kairi nods then turns around to walk back into the room. I head down the hallways and out the door into the car. Where I drive to the hospital once more. Hopefully for the last time...