An unforgettable night.*

Ale: never have I ever..had sex more with more than one person in one night?

Amanda(understandable), Ale(oh shit lol) and Mattia raises there hands.

Riley: mhm that's right Kai. You better keep ur hand down.

He laughs.

Ale: alright then, mattia. Truth or Dare?

Mattia: Dare

As he looks you up and down.

Ale: I dare you to leave 4 hickeys on 4 different body parts on Riley's body. Neck down.

Mattia smirked, as ur eyes widened. Kairi grunted then turned his head to face the opposite way.

Kairi: make it quick.

Mattia turned to face you. You smirked. He smiled as he buried his face into your neck, sucking softly, but harshly onto your skin. Your sweet spot was discovered. You bit ur lip hard, attempting to not moan. He admired his work before making his way down to your chest area.

Ale: that's one.

You nod. Mattia takes his hands around your waist and pulls you close. You feel his soft, plump lips hit your skin once again. You breath heavy. He kisses all over you chest making his way to your breast area, licking a long strip with his tongue before sucking on it a little harshly. It felt good. Really good. Your eyes closed from pleasure. You looked down to see a purple/red mark forming.

Ale: that's two.

Mattia crept his way further down to your lower stomach area. You felt him getting a little impatient. He quickly attached his lips once more onto your stomach. You felt his kisses a bit sloppy but wet. Making it feel so good. You hummed, signaling him you wanted more. He stopped suddenly and obeyed.

Ale: that would be three.

Mattias took his hand and stroked your thigh. He bit his lip and slowly submerged his entire head under water. You looked straight away, waiting. After a few seconds, you feel hands on your hips, his finger tips just barely gripping your ass ever so slightly. Shit, he was good at this. You felt his lips softly caressing your inner thighs. Moving towards your 🐱. He moved one of his hands over to your waist band. Your eyes widen.

Ale: u good?

You nod. You feel Mattia undo both of the ties holding ur suit together, exposing yourself to him. He pressed his tongue to your clit hardly and started to hum. You hummed loudly.

Amanda: what's he doing?

Riley: giving me a hickey, on my pu-inner thigh.

Amanda smirks and distracts Ale by sucking on his earlobe. Ale turns to Amanda and starts to make out with her immediately. You focus back on Mattia. He goes in figure eight strokes as he hums into your pussy. You feel so good.

Kairi: guys I'm getting pretty tired.

He says as he yawns. He gets out of the hot tub and throws a shirt on.

Kairi: I'll see you guys tomorrow okay? Goodnight.

Ale and Amanda have on side of the hot tub as me and Mattia have the other. Mattia teasingly licks around my entrance, I reach his hair and give it a tug. I feel his tongue enter me, as he pulled me by my hips closer, making his tongue only dig further into me. I'm grabbing the ends of the hot tub, trying to restrain myself, as he flicks back and forth inside of me. I let out just two small moans for my own sake. I feel a heavy knot forming in my stomach. Knowing I'm about to cum, I squirm, hoping Mattia gets the hint. He does and flicks harshly a few more times before I feel myself release onto his face. He separated his face from me. I see his head come up from under water, as water trickles down his body, along his abs, and lower... fuck that's so good. He makes his way towards me and puts his face right next to my ear. He whispered.