yee haw.

I wake up to the feeling of my head rested to Mattias shoulder, i open my eyes and see phones in my face.

Riley: Wtf?? Can someone please explain to me why i got 10 fucking phones in my face?? Oh shit who got the flash on? that shit hurts.

All the boys started laughing at me.

Ale: Sorry theres this new filter on snap that makes you look really weird and we just wanted to try it on you. It looks funny as shit!

Him and the rest of the team started to laugh too.

Riley: Bruh y'all are bullies.

Kairi: Wow okay.

Coach/Dad: We arrive in 2 hours boys!

All the boys started cheering.

Amanda: Riley we're getting tanss

Riley: Yesss, you already know it.

Mattia looks down and smiles.

You guys just talk about Dallas and how fun it would be. You guys are staying for 4 days.

When you guys finally get there, you all trample out of the bus and stretch your legs.

You handle to front desk work and get everyone into there rooms.

Riley: Mattia, Kairi, Ale, in room 203 and When the boys (Alvaro and Roshaun)visit, we'll just have them stay in room 204. Then me and Amanda will be right across the hall from you guys.

Its getting around 5:00pm and your tired so you and Amanda take a shower and take a nap. When you guys woke up it was 6:23pm. Dinner was at 7:OOpm, and it was a fairly formal hotel so you guys dressed up for dinner.

You were wearing:

Amanda was wearing this:

You Two finished up and heade downstairs

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 220 VIEWS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!