Tired.

(I had aniyahrichardson on ft with me while writing)

I wake up the next morning, tired and limp. Amanda's watching tv while scrolling through insta.

Amanda: morning.

You slowly pull the covers back over you and shield yourself from the brightness.

Amanda: haha mood.

You didn't answer. You felt so sick. Your stomach hurt so bad. You felt so hungry.

Amanda: imma go get the breakfast today, you want your usual?

Riley: actually I'm not that hungry for some odd reason.

Amanda: Ok, love you

Riley: love you too

She walks out of the room and you lay there for a while. You know it'll be sus if your still laying there when she gets back so you gets up. You struggle because you feel so weak. You walk to the bathroom and put concealer on because you have slightly purple eye bags. Then you try to find an outfit you'd feel comfortable in. But that's still you so no one would suspect anything.

You sat on your phone, scrolling through insta

You sat on your phone, scrolling through insta. She came back with her food and ate on her bed. When she finished you both headed down to the field. Another day of soccer, you should be excited but...your extremely exhausted. When Amanda came back she grabbed her clipboard and bag and you grabbed your stuff. You both exited the room and walked down to the field. It was definitely one of the nicer ones. When you sat down you just felt like sleeping. You've never been this tired before. You felt so bad. You felt like you couldn't move. You tried to cheer as much as you could.

Amanda: girl how much sleep did you get last night? You knocked out before me.

Riley: huh? Oh. I actually woke up and couldn't go back to sleep for a while so that's why.

Amanda: oh. Well come on, we gotta get the food prepped.

Riley: ....sure

You attempted getting up and stood. You made your way over to the cooler and then continued to just pass the food the her whole you were staying in the same position. This is the weakest you've ever felt. When the boys walked over they noticed.

Alejandro: damn girl, did you sleep at all?

Riley: mhmm

I grunted, rubbing my head because of the pounding headache I had.

Roshuan: she been like this all morning.

He said to the boys. Mattia had a serious look of his face. He nodded and guided me over to another area of the field. I stumbled a bit. Feeling weaker by the minute.

Mattia: woah! Are you hurt? Why can't you walk?

Riley: chill mattia. I can walk I just tripped. So what's up?

Mattia: what's up? I should be asking you that. Your not acting right. Your like..sad. You've been off since last night.

Riley: I'm not off.

Mattia: how much have you eaten today?

You froze at the words, then you realized it can't be that bad if it's only been one day.

Riley: nothing so far. Wasn't that hungry.

Mattia: Riley you had have of a small salad and 3 sips of water last night. Your telling me your not hungry?

Riley: mhmm I'm fine.

Mattia: Riley. Please don't lie to me.

You stared into his eyes. It was so hard keeping this from him. From anyone really. You just smiled and walked away. You walked away from him. You plopped onto the bench and just rested your head on Amanda's shoulder. Today was NOT your day.