↬five

Third Person POV

"D-Daegu!?" screamed Jimin, he'd probably mistaken his Hyung's words who however nodded and repeated "Yes, Daegu" "But why?" asked Jimin once out of shock, "My mom said she wants to see me as soon as possible and talk about something and we have two days off so yeah" explained Yoongi.

"But then why are you taking me as well Hyung? I mean isn't it supposed to be a private thing?" asked Jimin "One, because you need a break Jiminee and a change of scenery is perfect for that. 

Two, because I don't want to go alone. I'm honestly scared what my mom is going to say to me" confessed Yoongi. Jimin did not argue back as knew how difficult it probably was for Yoongi to reveal his emotions to him "Why are you scared Hyung?" he asked carefully.

"The last time she used that tone was when she told me she'd never support my career" Yoongi sighed "Oh... but let's hope it goes well Hyung, your parents have supported you a lot since you proved yourself to be a proud son" said Jimin, in order to comfort the older for his right hand on the steering wheel, had turned red due to his tight hold on it.

"I do hope it's nothing too bad but she said my dad and Junki Hyung would be there too. I just don't have a good feeling about this" mumbled Yoongi. 

Jimin took a deep breath before grabbing his Hyung's left hand that had been resting on his lap, Jimin entangled their fingers and tightly held on to Yoongi's hand "I'll still be there with you Hyung, whatever it is" Jimin promised trying hard to not ruin the moment by blushing. 

Yoongi smiled and squeezed their joined hands "I'm sorry Jimin-ah, you already have problems of your own and I'm even dragging you into mine" "It's fine Hyung, I actually appreciate the thought. I can be there for you and be distracted from myself for a while, we'll both benefit from it" Jimin assured him.

Thus exactly five hours later Yoongi parked the car outside a villa in Taejeon-dong and grabbed the small bag he had packed before getting out of the car, Jimin followed. 

Then they walked up to the porch and stood silent for a minute as Yoongi hesitantly reached forward to ring the bell before withdrawing his hand" "No, I can't do this. Should we go back to Seoul? Or rest in a hotel first?"

"Hyung, it took us five hours to get here and it will take another five to get back which would be like four am, we aren't going back after coming all the way here. Not to mention I'm with you as well, you can do this" Jimin said making Yoongi nod after a moment of thinking before he rang the damned doorbell.

The door was swung open by a man who seemed to be in his early thirties. That was the only thing Jimin had managed to glimpse before the man had jumped on Yoongi and tangled him with a hug.

"Yoongels!" Yoongi groaned at both the name and sudden hug "Hyung I told you not to call me that a thousand times already" but Junki was already shouting "Eomma, Appa! Yoongi is here!" Yoongi only sighed before turning to Jimin.

"Hyung this is my bandmate and friend, Park Jimin. Jiminee this is my crazy brother" said Yoongi introducing them both to each other. Then arrived Yoongi's parents but they did not greet him with a hug, just a nod from his father and a welcome back from his mother who was the first to notice Jimin

"This is one of your bandmates no?" she asked as she squinted her eyes "Ah yes. Annyeonghoseo, Park Jimin imnida" Jimin introduced himself and bowed. "Come in both of you" said Junki trying to light up the dull atmosphere/

 "Sit down son, we'll get straight to the point" said Yoongi's father. All of them, therefore, sat around the kitchen table, Jimin next to Yoongi with both his parents in front of them and Junki standing behind.

"So... why did you guys call me all the way here?" asked Yoongi nervously, Jimin once again silently grabbed his hand under the table and squeezed it as his father spoke.

"We want you to quit that nonsense of a band and come back home. You'll marry Mr. Kim's daughter in a few months"

w.c 737