↬eight

Third Person POV

The next morning the boys were woken up by Jimin's mother for breakfast. She'd went out of the way and made luxurious and more dishes than ever causing the boys to stare with open mouths.

"Whoa... Hoeddeok, Gimbap, Sundubu-jjigae, japchae, tteokboki. Daebak there is so much, how are we going to finish this Eomma?" asked Jimin. "It's not that much, you both look so thin so you should at least eat this much. Especially you Chim, why do you look so thin?" asked his mother. 

Jimin shook his head "It's probably because you're seeing me after a while" he lied, Yoongi did not say anything and just moved forward to taste the kimchi stew "It's delicious" he told her getting Jimin's mom distracted with a smile as she clapped her hands together.

"Oh yes can I take a picture of you both boys together? All pictures I took the last time are old now and I don't need the internet pictures from my sons" spoke Mrs. Park, both boys seeing no harm in it, nodded. 

Mrs. Park however had a lot of embarrassing posses in store for them but they eventually grew comfortable again, even getting a picture of the Dongsaeng on his Hyung's back.

 Park however had a lot of embarrassing posses in store for them but they eventually grew comfortable again, even getting a picture of the Dongsaeng on his Hyung's back

After multiple photos or practically the photoshoot, both boys decided to change and leave. Yoongi went to the car and grabbed the small bag he had packed while Jimin waited in his room.

 After the clothes were out Yoongi changed in the bedroom while Jimin in the bathroom, he had only grabbed the jean jacket and the black ripped jeans, deciding to wear the top over his fluffy sweatshirt as it was pretty cold.

He was soon dressed up and even wore some old jewelry he had grabbed randomly from his room. He did not although step out of his bathroom being unsure if Yoongi was done changing "Hyung are you done?" he asked "Just a minute" grunted Yoongi back. To pass the minute Jimin decided to take a selfie.

Soon enough Yoongi knocked on the door with a "Let's go"

Soon enough Yoongi knocked on the door with a "Let's go". Jimin left the bathroom to face Yoongi in a similar outfit as before. The jacket was literally the same as the style but different designs and colours yet in the same positions. The turtle neck was replaced by another multi-coloured blue and red one accompanied by a thick chain.

"Hyung how many of the same outfits do you have?" asked Jimin in confusion "Just these, of course, the jackets were a collection and I didn't have enough energy to decide between them so I bought both" he revealed, of course

What had Jimin even expected, Yoongi never went out shopping so whenever he was demanded to, he just bought enough to avoid several future trips, these demands were of Namjoon and SeokJin who along with the other members accompanied the youngest three to the mall for monthly shopping, Yoongi was forced to join every once in two months.

The ride back to Seoul was halfway silent "Jin Hyung called last night. I explained where we were but I didn't say anything specific Hyung, he'll fuss over you because he'll be worried and knows something happened for us to end up at Busan rather then Daegu" said Jimin, Yoongi nodded making him sigh.

"Hyung, no one will ask you anything unless you want them to so don't worry okay? Everything will be fine" said Jimin smiling widely and cheerfully in an attempt to cheer up the elder. 

Jimin's eyes literally disappeared as he smiled his widest and happiest smile which only existed for Yoongi who automatically smiled back at the younger's cuteness as he grabbed the older's hand in his, which by this point had become a thing between them,

A source of comfort and support.

w.c 692