↬thirty-one

Third Person POV

"WHAT!?" Five very loud screams.

Taehyung had his mouth hung open, Jungkook looked like his eyes would pop out of his eye sockets any second now, Hoseok was constantly blinking thinking if he was dreaming.

SeokJin turned to Namjoon "I told you there was something between these two, it was obvious!" 

"I doubt it was as obvious as you and Namjoon dating Hyung" argued Yoongi. "Say what?" Two shouts this time, Jungkook and Jimin.

Taehyung seemed to still be hung over the news of the first couple and Hoseok was comprehending nothing. 

"How the fuck did you know?" asked Namjoon in surprise "Well for starters, you guys have a lot of sex and Jin Hyung isn't as quiet as he thinks he is" Yoongi shrugged.

"I told you not to fuck me when the guys were home Namjoon!" "It isn't my fault you're so loud!" 

Five minutes later the argument ended with Namjoon's apology.

"So, Jimin and Yoongi Hyung, Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung. You're all are dating?" repeated Taehyung "That's what they said" said Jungkook.

"Hyung! If you'd told me about Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung, I would've worried way less all this time!" frowned Jimin.

"I know, but it wasn't my place to say it Jiminee" "Yet you just literally exposed them?" asked Jungkook

"Shut it, when are you planning to man up and confess to Taehyung? I'm sick of the two of you stealing glances at each other when the other isn't looking" scoffed Yoongi.

Everyone but Hoseok nodded, both Jungkook and Taehyung spoke together in raised voices. Taehyung shouted "EVERYONE KNEW!?"

Jungkook went for whining "Yoongi Hyung! I was going to confess next week! You just ruined it all!"

"WHAT!?" Taehyung asked dumbfounded "For all, you know Tae could have fallen in love with one of his friends that he's going out with this week, I did you a favour you brat" said Yoongi.

"Hobi, you okay?" asked SeokJin, they all turned their attention to Hoseok who had been quiet the whole time.

He looked like the one the most effected and shocked by the news he had been oblivious to the whole time.

"So...you're saying you all are either bi or gay and dating each other or crushing on each other" repeated Hoseok.

"Pretty much," said Namjoon

"Okay, wow, damn. I mean I don't have anything against it, really. It's just too much to take in, oh my god that means only I'm straight. Oh my god, I'm the only one single, holy shit. I-I'm going to go to my room to think"

Hoseok practically ran to his room, tripping over nothing various times.

"Do you think Hoseok Hyung will be okay?" asked Taehyung

"He should be but wow. Jimin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung? I mean it's not that out of the world but wow it's kind of extraordinary. Wait that probably means Jimin Hyung is a bottom right?" asked Jungkook.

Jimin titled his head to face Yoongi in confusion "Hyung, what's a bottom?" 

Yoongi frowned and pulled Jimin closer to him before glaring at Jungkook and covering his boyfriend's ears.

"Shut it brat. Like your boyfriend talking about kinks wasn't enough. Now you're trying to ruin what's left of Jimin's innocence"

"What's left of it- Yoongi what did you do to my son?" asked SeokJin with a gasp.