↬nine

Third Person POV

Jimin was met with a death grip hug from Taehyung as he entered the dorm, the action resulted in Jimin stumbling back into Yoongi who held the younger from falling back.

"Jimin! How can you leave me alone and go somewhere without telling me for two whole days? You didn't even answer your phone and I had so many things to tell you" pouted Taehyung as he got off his best friend. "Tae-" 

Taehyung did not give Jimin a chance to reply and grabbed his hand before pulling him into Jimin's room leaving Yoongi to just stand there and sigh as Taehyung and Jimin disappeared. 

This did not last for long as Yoongi was soon approached by SeokJin to 'talk' about 'things' for which they ended up at the Genius Lab to avoid the others from overhearing. On the other hand, meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung sat on Jimin's bed in silence 

"Taetae, what's wrong?" Jimin spoke finally, knowing something had happened. He could read the younger easily after all those years of being best friends. 

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but closed it after a while, which happened multiple times "I-Im sorry" "It's okay Tae, take your time. I'm here for you" assured Jimin. "Jiminie... I-Im g-gay" Taehyung choked out before bursting into tears. 

Jimin immediately pulled him into a hug knowing how he was feeling, after all, he too had gone through the same thing and it had taken him two years of denial in accepting his own sexuality which he hid until today.

"That's fine Tae, there isn't anything wrong with that. It won't change anything and people love you for who you are and not your sexuality. Whether it's liking girls, boys, or both it's all the same" said Jimin, pulling back and wiping Taehyung's tears who hiccuped "R-really?" 

"Yes, I promise. You don't have to tell anyone about this if you're uncomfortable but it's not something to be scared ashamed of. No one has the right to judge you and it's a part of who you are, so remember that okay?" Taehyung nodded and whispered a 'thanks'.

"If you ever need help with anything you can come to me" said Jimin "You won't mind that?" asked Taehyung.

"Why the hell would I Tae, I didn't say all that because I had to. It's what goes without saying and just needs to be remembered again by those who forget, plus I'm kinda gay too" revealed Jimin, and that was how he came out of the closet for the first time to someone that wasn't his parents.

"WHAT!?" literally screamed Taehyung in surprise, his voice was already deep enough and him shouting was not missed by Yoongi and SeokJin who had heard the scream on the stairs while coming down.

"What's wrong?" asked SeokJin bursting in along with Yoongi "Yeah that was kinda really loud" added Yoongi. "Jimin just said-"  "TAEHYUNG" shouted Jimin in alarm causing others to flinch in surprise at the sudden outburst for they hadn't ever heard Jimin shout before.

"'M sorry about that Hyung's. Kim Taehyung I did not tell you that to make you feel better, not so you could announce it to everyone" frowned Jimin."Oh shit- Sorry Jimin I didn't realize what I was saying, I'm just kind of surprised.  How long have you- I'll shut up" mumbled Taehyung as he was met with another glare.

"Yeah, get out of my room please and it happened in like 2008" "What though?" asked SeokJin, but was ignored. "Jimin-ah! That's ten years and wait you were thirteen back then!" frowned Taehyung "Can you get out? We'll talk about this later in private or not at all" sighed Jimin.

"O-okay, we'll talk later but we have to. You trust me right?" asked Taehyung. "I do Tae, it's just a kind of sensitive topic for me so please stop" mumbled Jimin before groaning and shaking his head in frustration "Just get out please" he added before flopping down on his bed and pulling the quilting on top of himself.

SeokJin and Yoongi left the room followed by Taehyung upon the silence that met them, soon enough "I have no idea what that was and it seems to be private so I won't intrude but he's upset now Taehyung" said SeokJin.

"I know... I didn't mean to remind him of something bad" mumbled Taehyung, Yoongi slapped the youngers back in a comforting way "Its fine Taehyung, you can apologize later and leave him alone for now. It's not like you asked about something personal on purpose" assured Yoongi. 

"That's the thing Hyung, I did ask about something personal because he was comforting me about something personal about me that I told him and then it turned about him and it was his personal stuff but it ended up going to more personal stuff and I didn't think it would have a bad experience behind it and be that much personal stuff so I did kind of ask about personal stuff on purpose and now Jiminie's upset because I started everything with telling him my personal stuff which ended up at me asking his personal stuff-" 

"Tae, shush. It's fine, it's not your fault. Calm down okay?" SeokJin interrupted Taehyung's rambling who was officially panicking "Aigo. Come with me, Yoongi calm down Jimin when he lets you in later also cheer up as well okay?" said SeokJin referring to their 'talk' from before.

Yoongi nodded and they all parted their ways. A few hours later everything was calmed down and the missing members who had all gone out to different places seemed to be back. 

Jimin was called out of his room by Namjoon furthermore insisted to play video games and board games with them by the rest, all of them oblivious but Jimin did not refuse.

It would help his mood anyway and he had already caused enough trouble by worrying SeokJin and Yoongi as well as Taehyung. The boys ended up playing up until midnight, from Mario cart to ludo and GTA plus pubg, call of duty, and many other games.

 Eventually, Ramen was consumed for dinner and everyone headed to bed upon SeokJin's command as they needed to sleep early to be fresh during the MV shoot tomorrow and it was late.

It was a while since Jimin had slept in his own bed alone, without the comfort he'd gotten used to for the past few days it took a lot longer for him to fall asleep,

 Due to a certain someone.

w.c 1082