↬twenty-nine

Third Person POV

All of the boys were forced to rise early the next morning because of the meeting for which they had to go to Bighit which was half an hour away.

As suspected, everyone was ignoring what had happened the day before and Yoongi didn't want it any other way.

The boys headed inside the building, finally reaching the meeting room while bowing back to the staff who acknowledged them.

"We'll start with the rooming arrangements. Through all the destinations we'll be visiting, we've booked three rooms per hotel for you boys. Meaning you guys will be rooming in two duos and one trio"

"The duos will be Taehyung and Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin, the trio will be Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok. As always you guys are allowed to leave the hotels and explore the area, as long as you have free time and take the proper precautions"

"The staff that will be accompanying you all on the tour will take care of each of your needs so that we can avoid any kind of hectic situation"

"We won't be spending more than a week in one place, nor have more than one concert there. During the tour, your managers, makeup artists, and stylists will be..."

And on and on the meeting went until each question was covered and everything was cleared up including the countries the boys would go to, how many concerts would happen in what areas, which songs and what concepts.

If the boys hadn't been used to these long meetings after all these years, they'd be dead of boredom by now.

Just like Yoongi's brain which was begging for more rest, not missing the chance to fall asleep on the way back to the dorms.

"Uhh... guys? Yoongi Hyung fell asleep. Who's volunteering to wake him up?" asked Hoseok "Not me" said Taehyung immediately.

SeokJin and Namjoon moved back in response while Jungkook had somehow managed to disappear.

Jimin stepped forward and poked Yoongi "Hyung~ Wake up" Yoongi grunted and frowned before forcing his eyes open after five minutes of constant poking.

"We're home?" he yawned, Jimin nodded and Yoongi got out of the car before leaving to the room to probably fall asleep again followed by Jimin once he grabbed both of their bags.

"I think Yoongi Hyung was too tired and eager to go back to sleep to notice someone woke him up?" Jungkook half stated and half asked while poking out his head from behind the car in confusion, the others nodded and decided to conclude it like that.

"Where are you guys going?" asked Namjoon three hours later, for Yoongi and Jimin were finally out of bed only to be seen leaving to somewhere in full a disguise.

"Dr. Kang asked for a favour. We're going to meet a fan" said Yoongi, then added upon the look on Hoseok's face

"She's a kid, seven. She has stage four lung cancer and barely two days to live, apparently, she stans us and me and Jimin are her bias and bias wrecker or something. Dr. Kang asked if we could meet her once, I agreed since I've been wanting to visit Dr. Kang anyways" Jimin nodded.

"That's all?" asked SeokJin, the younger averted his eyes and nodded again.

SeokJin decided to let it go because of what had happened yesterday, he knew Jimin was lying but he also knew Minjae was a terror from Yoongi's past meanwhile Dr. Kang was the cure of it.

Truth be told, SeokJin's suspicion was partly right. Jimin had indeed brought up the idea for Yoongi to talk to Dr. Kang about everything and get some emotional support and advice.