Los Angeles, California

"Los Angeles, here we come!"

After getting back from Hawaii, the team was traveling by bus the whole way from now on. The next destination was Los Angeles, and it could be a new peak to their team.

National Studios was making a cheer segment to highlight fresh teams that are the next big thing in the cheer world, almost every show and movie is produced by National Studios, so this is huge compared to Angel Star, Sunshine, Toy Park, or Aloha Beach.

The drive was torturous, it took a whole day from Sidney to Los Angeles, everyone swore that they were going to get stir crazy at this rate.

"We're here! Guys! We're here!"

The streets of Los Angeles filled the window, people passing by, stores looking alive, the sunshine out for the day.

"Ladies and well ladies, welcome to Los Angeles."

A new city, one of the major cities in America. Every city that they are going to is major, but Los Angeles is the biggest city that they are going to tackle.

They spent the day walking around L.A together, lots of smiles, laughs, and a few movie stars that some of the girls recognized. Every day was warm and sunny, and everyone had a feeling that L.A was going to be perfect.

October passed into November, and the first day was the most important. The live showcase at National Studios was today, and Florence had a cute routine picked out for the team. It would grab everyone's attention, and it was the angelic side of them.

Outside of the studios, there was possibly hundreds of teams waiting for their turn to go on live, they were practicing their routines, shouting that their team is the best, and whatnot. Florence and her team practiced their routine and every two minutes, the line would move up a little bit. It took about an hour and a half to get inside the studio, imagine what it would be in the studio.

Once inside, one of the girls noticed that Baron was there, with his two teams, the West Coast Royals in purple, and his original team the California Hotshots in pink.

"He's here."

"Who?"

"Baron."

"Baron?"

"Act calm, Don't make it obvious, or else he'll see us."

"I forgot that California is Baron's home state, of course he would come to this."

"He would come to this either way."

Baron was in the corner, secretly lighting a cigarette. At that time, one of the California Hotshots started walking towards the angels, she looked like a mean snob, and walked like she was raised by Baron herself.

"You're Florence, right?"

"Excuse me?"

"My name is Olivia, and I'm from the California Hotshots."

"Good for you."

"SHUT UP!"

Olivia rolled her shoulders.

"Anyways, I just want to let you know that we are going to win this."

"This...... is not a competition."

"Yeah yeah, you get the jist."

"Anyways..... why are you here?"

"Why are you here?"

"I'm from LA, I live the life."

"Ok."

Olivia looked at Baron, and then stared nervously.