Thumb War

"1, 2, 3, 4, I declare thumb war."

"5, 6, 7, 8, you better not make any mistakes."

"9, 10, 11, 12, don't mess up or uh.... how does it go?"

"You idiots are supposed to go up to 4, not 12."

Pete and Greg looked at Brooke.

"Why are you guys even playing thumb war anyways?"

"Isn't it the name of the song that we're doing?"

"It's Tub Thumping you idiot!"

"Whatever the name is, Brookie."

"Did you just call me Brookie? Do you like me, Pete?"

Greg smirked and Pete bit his lip.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Brooke, we've been best friends since we could be able to go to school."

"I'm just teasing."

"Are you?"

Brooke blushed.

"Yeah, sure."

After lunch and after the rest of the classes and soon the team would show off their new routine against Florence's team. The contest got postponed because of Tracy's anxiety attack, but that made Phoebe mad and she decided to scrap the routine in full and make the team learn a new song.

Instead of Girlfriend, they were doing Tub Thumping. Don't ask Phoebe why, she doesn't know who made the song either.

"DON'T MESS UP TRACY! IRIS IS THE CENTER BECAUSE SHE CAN HANDLE IT UNLIKE YOU."

Tracy held back her tears. Iris looked back at Tracy for a second and then the music kicked on. Iris flashed a smile and started the routine with a bang.

The dance by Phoebe was no stunts, no complex movements, some spins, and the simplest moves.

Phoebe looked back at Florence.

"You bet my team is going to win against yours."

Florence was confused out of her mind, this wasn't a competition by no means. It was just a time where both teams could show off their routines to each other.

The music started and the team did the routine.

"HAVE MORE ENERGY!"

If there were words to describe the dance, having no energy would be a whole phrase. The dance lacked and the routine looked rushed.

"SMILE AT LEAST! IRIS! SMILE!"

Phoebe yelling at her team scared the Angels. Yeah, they have to deal with Florence, but Florence never screams at the top of her lungs for no reason. Florence yells like a passive-aggressive person, Phoebe screams like she's at a heavy metal concert trying to out scream the speakers.

"WHY ARE YOU STUMBLING ON YOUR OWN TOES? YOU MUST KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND LEFT, UNLESS YOUR BRAIN IS 5 YEARS OLD!"

The whole time, Phoebe was yelling at absolutely random things while the team was mentally in shambles and the Angels could only watch in horror.

When they finished the routine.

"THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! WHO RAISED YOU?"

"What does being raised as a child mean with anything?"

"EVERYTHING! GOD, JAKE, YOU ARE SO STUPID!"

"I said that..."

"CHRIS OR WHOEVER. I CAN'T STAND THIS TEAM OR THE  ANGELS OR THIS SCHOOL OR THE CAMERAMEN OR ANYBODY AND ANYTHING HERE. I'M LEAVING!"