Next Stop?

The team had three days to go from Hawaii to Massachusetts. For now, they were sitting in the airport, waiting for their flight to be called.

"Are we going to LAX? Or are we just flying straight to Worcester?"

"We're going to LAX. It's cheaper that way."

"Do you think somebody stole our bus?"

"Why would somebody steal a white bus that looks like a pair of sweatpants that a mom would wear? Come on Kate, you know better."

"Jeez, Michelle."

Michelle was reading a magazine and Kate looked over.

"What now Kate?"

"I'm bored!"

"Why don't you bother Ronnie instead?"

"I know she secretly resents me because we're roommates. And I'm annoying."

"You're right about that."

Kate pouted.

Cristina and Ai were using the bathroom, Ai was washing her hands when Cristina came out of the stall.

"Cristina! Do you know what time our flight comes?"

"1 pm."

"And it is?"

"10:47 am."

Cristina took out a makeup bag and started putting on some mascara.

"Why are you doing your makeup? We're not performing."

"I have to look good for the haters, it's called confidence."

"Oh ok."

"And we're going to be going to Massachusetts and big city ish life. It's still going to be rainy and cold, but I'm from rainy and cold."

"Very inspiring."

Anna and Cindy were by the vending machine. Cindy was picking out what she wanted and Anna was behind her.

"Can I have a dollar?"

"For what? You have like 20."

"There is so much food. And it all looks good."

"If you share your food with me, I'll lend you a dollar."

"Deal."

Cindy put in her money and decided on what she wanted. Anna took a step back as she watched the snack compartment overflow with choices.

"Hold these."

Cindy kept on giving Anna the snacks as more and more came around.

"Why this many snacks?"

"Oh Anna. Half of them are for the team and half of them are for me!"

"So you do eat, sleep, and cheer."

"When am I not doing either of those things?"

Hours passed and it was lunch time. The whole team was sprawled along one single row of chairs and some of them were on the floor.

"Flight 1622 to LAX is now boarding at this time at gate 32."

"FINALLY!"

Olivia realized that she screamed that out.

"Oops, my bad."

They all went to gate 32 and they did their "buddy system". Whoever you are sitting with are your row buddies. Anna, Cindy, and Lisa were one row. Florence was by herself. Michelle, Olivia, and Elizabeth were one row. Ai, Pamela, and Cecilia were one row. Jackie, Tina and Kate were one row. And Ronnie, Cristina, and Sheila were one row.