Filming (Lies)

It was a nice and sunny day on the campus of school. Iris and Brooke were taking a stroll down the sidewalk when Brooke tripped and fell.

A cameraman walked by and noticed that Brooke fell.

"Hey Brooke, can you do it again? I wasn't filming."

"Do what again?"

"Trip and fall."

"No."

"You have to."

"Do you want to record my pain? Ow, I'm bleeding. Ow, it hurts. Ow. Ow. Iris, help me."

Brooke's sarcasm soured the cameraman's expression.

"Fine you stupid cameraman, I'll do it again."

Brooke got up and dusted herself off before taking Iris by the hand and taking twenty steps back.

"Action!"

Brooke and Iris pretended to have a conversation about their studies and Brooke dramatically fell like she did.

"OW! I'm bleeding! It hurts! It hurts! I can't feel my leg! Ow! Ow! Ow! Iris, help me! Ow!"

Iris picked Brooke up and Brooke tried to stand but fell on the grass nearby. Iris played along with Brooke.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Brooke! Brooke! Help! Help! Give me your phone, Cameraman!"

Iris took the phone and dialed a number.

"Hello? 911?"

Phoebe was pacing around the gym while the team looked at her, confused and puzzled.

"Where the hell is Brooke and Iris? Have any of you guys seen them?"

"Nope."

"Don't those two know that they are late? And 5 minutes late too, we don't have all day to practice."

Iris bolted through the doors and ran to the team.

"Finally, where's Brooke?"

"She's in the hospital."

"What in God's name did she do now?"

"She fell and injured her leg."

Phoebe facepalmed.

"Oh my god, I can't do anything with you all because you guys screw everything up! You know what, one person missing is better than two, up from the top of the routine, get into your positions, now! Pronto!"

A few days after, everyone was in the lunch room, including the film crew, who were just starting and looking for something interesting to happen.

One cameraman whispered to the other.

"Nothing interesting is going to happen."

"But we need something to happen! You know what the boss said!"

"I have no ideas to tell you."

One of the cameramen looked behind and saw a staff member eating a sandwich. That's when his face lit up.

"I got an idea! Give me your lunch!"

"But, I'm hungry!"

"Give it. Now."

"Ok, fine! Jeez!"

Cameraman A handed the sandwich to Cameraman B who threw it at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth got revolted and threw her lunch at Jake in the head.

"Idiot!"

Jake and Greg threw their lunches at Elizabeth's table.

Chris screamed.