Key West, Florida

There is Florida, and then there are the Keys in Florida. In the keys was Lucky City, the next destination. Lucky City was in Key West, and that would be a long drive, although not the longest they had ever done.

When they got off the bus, they felt the change of Climate from Green Bay, Pamela was the most shocked by it.

"It's. So. Warm. Here."

"You've never been anywhere warm?"

"The most south I had ever gone was to Colorado. I think the town was called Sterling."

"Oh brother."

"What?"

"Enjoy this weather while it lasts, because you will never feel the warmness of Florida for a while."

The team decided to check out Lucky City.

"Is this just like the Las Vegas of the Florida Keys?"

"Basically."

Outside of the Resort part of Lucky City, a blue hair girl was viewing the azure water below.

"You come here often?"

"No, this is our first time here."

"Oh, what a bummer! Are you here for the Lucky Lucky Day show?"

"Yeah, tonight at 9."

"I'll see you guys there!"

She left to go inside.

"She kind of reminds me of Pamela."

"Hey!"

"We need to use this time to practice, we still have a lot to do."

The team started to stretch, the routine that they had planned was catchy, but traditional. A pyramid at the end, with nothing fancy.

"I'm actually going to join the routine, I know I don't do anything, but I am actually going to help base."

"Yay!"

The ending was what needed to be practiced. There were 5 groups doing a pyramid in the end.

Group 1 was Hannah as Flyer, Ivonne and Sasha as bases, and Brenda as the backspot.
Group 2 was Frances as Flyer, Wendy and Victoria as bases, and Diana as the backspot.

Florence and Cindy made up group 3, Cindy would be the Flyer.

Group 4 was Pamela as Flyer, Jackie and Natalie as bases, and Sheila as the backspot.
Group 5 was Olivia as Flyer, Anna and Elizabeth as bases, and Tina as the backspot.

Ai, Lisa, Ronnie, Sheila, and Cristina would be in the front dancing, and they were also the centers of the dance in general.

The song they were doing was The Great Escape by Boys like Girls. It was a catchy routine and would fit with the warm Florida nights.

About an hour before Lucky Lucky Day, the blue haired girl came up to the team.

"Glad to see you guys again!"

She had that cute smile on her face, just like Ai and Pamela had.

"Ok, I've been to like thousands of these events and you can get money for how much applause that you get during the show. Let's say if you guys get $1,000 or maybe $10,000? Yeah, $10,000 in applause, then I will jump into the lake over there."

"And if we don't?"

"You're all going to jump into the lake."

"I mean, getting $10,000 in these events is easy. If you make noise, there is like a machine that tracks how much the crowd screams and converts it into money. One time, my team got $50,000 because we had a girl that did 27 handsprings in a row."