World Tour Leg I

July 31 was the day that the Angel's "world tour" would start, and they started by being close to home.

The show did take the remaining time left to plan and finalize all of the routines. The tour was also called "The Angels Smash Hits Tour".

Florence got on the bus and looked at the plan.

IA: Footloose (Ronnie) & Stamp your Feet (Florence)
WI: Calabria 2008 (Pamela)
IL: Everybody Dance Now (Tina)
TX: Bodyrock (Cindy)

This was the first leg of the tour for the Angels, staying close to home is what they're doing first. Starting off with a bang and then giving that same bang.

Today was the first day of the tour and the shortest drive. The tour was going to have some Q & A, and the performances too. What wouldn't be a tour without the performances?

On the bus to American Princess Theater, the team prepared to start the tour. They knew the rest of the season would be draining. This was only the beginning of it all.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Bring it on!"

They prepared every second, so if someone forgot their routine, they would just roll with it. Right now, they were behind the curtain, anticipating the moment.

"WELCOME THE ANGELS!"

They came out from behind the curtain. So many fans were in the crowds, and some even had signs.

'We love you Angels!'

'Go team!'

'I drove 2,000 miles to see you!'

Never did they think that they had such a fan base, and they were such inspiration to other cheerleaders.

They got into position as they prepared for Footloose, Ronnie shined as a center, Florence thought that it would suit Ronnie because the song had a laid back nature and a fun dance.

After Footloose, they prepared to do Stamp your Feet, where Florence was center once again. Everyone knew Stamp you Feet, probably because it was their big break.

They even were asked some questions.

"I'm from Wessington Springs, South Dakota." Ronnie answered one.

"My favorite part of a routine is tumbling, because you just throw yourself around." Cecilia answered.

"My best friend, that's hard. Actually, I'm kidding, it's Cecilia!" Pamela hugged Cecilia.

"We're not just a team, but a family. The road to here was obstacle after obstacle and we even lost a few times. But you know, with a lot of hard work and teamwork, it's hard to believe that we as a team made it in front of all of you today!" Lisa answered.

After the show and tons of applause, there were some guests waiting.

"Mom! Dad!"

Ronnie ran to her parents. Florence's parents were there too, along with Natalie and Wendy.

"Natalie! Wendy!"

Ronnie hugged them tightly.

"Oh I missed you both! How was the trip from your homes?"

"You know, Minnesota. 3 hour drive."

"What about you, Wendy?"

"8 hours, but it was worth it."

"Where are you all going next?"

"Green Bay."

"Just remember that Natalie and I will always have your backs. We miss you more than we can say."

"We miss you too!"

The day after Des Moines was Green Bay. The team set off and prepared to do another stop.

Their routine was Calabria 2008, the routine that got their name out. Because Pamela is from Green Bay, they decided to make her center.

Pamela might seem cute as a center, but she is fiery and competitive, also very energetic. She radiates the same energy as Ai, who did the routine first as the center.

Angels are either considered "cute" or "mature". One of the questions was "Who are the cute members and who are the mature looking members?" Jackie answered one and Olivia answered another.

"Well, the cute members are definitely Ai, Lisa, Tina, Cecilia, Pamela, Kate....."

"Hey, I'm not cute!"

"Whatever, Kate. Who else? Anna and I think Ronnie."

"And the mature members are me, Florence, Cristina, Sheila, Jackie, Michelle, Cindy, and Elizabeth."

After that show, Pamela's whole family came to see her.

"I'm doing great here and I have a new best friend! Come on over Cecilia!"

Cecilia ran over.

"Cecilia meet my family, family meet Cecilia."

Once Green Bay was done, the next stop was Chicago.

"Chicago! Chicago! She cog no, in cog nato!"

The routine they were doing was Everybody Dance Now and Tina was the center. There was a dispute between Tina and Kate for the song, but Kate decided to do Cmon Ride the Train instead.

Coming in to the Sunshine Field again, they packed the whole baseball stadium with their screams and their spirit.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready."

Tina was prepared for this routine, she was born ready. Even though this isn't a competition, she had the same flame in her spirit as a competition like she normally would.

"EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!"

Tina's sing scream gave the overall feel of the song. Powerful, energetic, cool. Tina knew the feel of the song when the routine started. She was also determined just like Florence.

After the routine was done, Tina's entire family screamed the loudest out of all of the crowd. They even gave her a big greeting after the show.

"OHHHH! Tina poohie! You did so amazing! You were so good, so confident, so strong!"

"Thanks mom!"

"We missed you at home!"

"I do too!"

"Oh Tina weena, look how confident you've become, I've never seen you with such confidence, such power. You were never like this as a kid."

"Oh you know."

After Chicago, the team prepared the long haul to Dallas to Toy Park yet again. They had got in touch with Ivonne who was going to be watching from the sidelines.

At Toy Park, the cheers of the crowd in the summer was at the peak of It's popularity. Cindy was the center of the routine, Bodyrock. It was a song that suit her because of the fun beat and dance, Cindy was described as a fun person even though she sleeps half of the time.

"Let's go."

Cindy started the routine along with the others. The routine was just like the first time, except Cindy was the center. And while the routine was going on, people were throwing some cash for tips, just for some money for them.

"Bodyrock, yeah Bodyrock."

"To the Beat yall Bodyrock yall."

The song was catchy, the routine was catchy, and everyone loved it.

Cindy's family came around after the show.

"You actually weren't sleeping for once!"

"When was the last time you were at Toy Park?"

"Cindy, so good! So good!"

Cindy's family seemed like a mix of Texans and Italians.

"Most of my family is from Italy, and they care to see me."

Florence looked over.

"It's so nice that their families support their dreams."