Homestead

Florence thought deeply about Baron's words as they seemed to crush into her soul. Homeless, they were homeless. All this time, Florence was caught up in buying a gym and doing routines that she forgot to buy a home. They have been living both in Sidney and on the bus the whole time, the only place that they called "home".

On the way to the gym, Florence noticed a for sale sign by a house. An old man was standing right by the house, looking glum. Florence immediately stopped the bus in front of the house. This also caused the old man to look at them in surprise.

Florence jumped out of the bus with all of her might.

"We'd like to buy this house!"

"Finally!"

The old man watched as the whole team got off the bus and gathered around him.

"Wow, ok there is a lot of you. Are you all a cheerleading team or something?"

"Yes!"

"Well, I'll give you a tour of this place, come on in!"

The Angels followed the old man as he gave a tour around the house.

"This place used to be a bed and breakfast. It was the most popular in the 1940's, my grandfather built this place with his own hands. However, it had fallen out of business, nobody would come to West Des Moines Anyways, this is the entrance."

The entrance was massive, even with an area with some couches.

"You see, I myself would not let this place turn into a dump, so I go around everyday and dust the place."

The lobby had four ways to go, kind of like four corners. They went to the bottom left corner first.

"This is the parlor area, or the living room as you would call it. A great place to hang out."

The parlor had lots to do and had dark wallpaper, to give it that elegant look.

The next room they went to was the top left corner room.

"This room, you can do whatever with it. I don't mean to assume, but you could make this a gym to practice in."

The floor and walls were made of wood. Although the room was empty, it was a bright room.

They passed by a set of spiral stairs, a door that leads outside, and a bathroom. The next destination was the kitchen.

"This kitchen is very spacious, there is the highest of high tech equipment here, and 10 people could sit in here."

There was an archway that led into the dining room.

"This dining room is simple, 16 chairs in here. The table is set, the chairs are all against the wall, so you'd have to set them up. That's no problem, right?"

"Oh no, not at all!"

The next destination was up the stairs.

"Watch your steps, it's uneven."

The upstairs had what looked like 8 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a subtle string to the attic.

"I forgot to take the numbers off of the doors, do you want me to do it now?"

"No, you don't have to. It's actually kind of cute."

Where the stairs were, 4 doors lined to the left. Room 1, 2, 3, and 4.

"Every room kind of looks the same, but it can house up to 4 people, there are two double beds in each room, a mirror, and 2 dressers."

Down the hall, there were 4 more bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and lots of hall space.

"This house will make you feel far from claustrophobic."

"Thank god!"

Room 7 was the biggest bedroom, it was light and spacey, it could probably hold 5 girls.

"Oh wait! Last but not least, the attic!"

The old man pulled the string to the attic, and he went up. As soon as he got all the way to the top, another girl followed suit.

"The attic is kind of discreet, but it has 5 bedrooms and a bathroom. Originally, this was the staffs quarters, same as the other bedrooms, with 2 double beds and 2 dressers. No spiders or bugs here! That's for sure!"

"Yay!"

"And there is the backyard, not much down there, but half of the yard is a pool, and the other half is free space, so you guys can practice your stunts out there."

"Great!"

"You know, I am so glad that you all are buying this house. I've been trying to sell it for ten years, and nobody would buy it. Even if I promised to tear down the walls, they still wouldn't buy it."

Florence and the team were touched.

"But, how much is the house? We only have so much money on us."

"If I weren't selling this house, it would be a fortune. But because you guys see a beauty in this house that others may have not seen, I'll give you a discount."

"How much?"

"$10,000."

"$10,000? And what about the bills?"

"As long as I'm alive, then you guys don't have to pay bills for the house."

This was shocking to all of the Angels. Just for one purchase, they have a house that they can call home. They were all so happy and full of joy that they couldn't hold their excitement.

Once the old man left, the first thing they did was gather all of the chairs from the kitchen and dining room to make a table of 26. Next, Florence started writing a paper of the rooms in which everyone could pick their roommate.

Room 1: Ai and Tina
Room 2: Jackie and Elizabeth
Room 3: Ronnie and Kate
Room 4: Pamela and Cecilia
Room 5: Michelle and Olivia
Room 6: Sheila and Cristina
Room 7: Cindy and Anna
Room 8: Florence

"Do you want to share a room, Lisa?"

"No, you deserve your own room, I'll room with Cindy and Anna. They don't mind."

Room 7: Cindy and Anna and Lisa :)

Attic Level
I: Brenda and Diana
II: Georgia and Natalie
III: Frances and Hannah
IV: Ivonne and Sasha
V: Victoria and Wendy

After everyone got their stuff off of the bus, they moved into their rooms with their roommate. Picking out who sleeps where and what goes wherever, the house started to look more alive than it did before.

When it was time for dinner, Florence was cooking some spinach in a pot with some grilled chicken and Lisa was helping Florence cook. At the table, everyone waited.

"Finally! Real food!"

"It's not the best, but I tried."

When everyone sat down for dinner, Florence decided to raise her glass.

"Let's do a toast, for finally owning a house, for eating real food, and for this meal. To our permanent homestead!"

"To our homestead!"