What a Mess in the End

Today and tomorrow were the last days of filming, and this would be the last chance to get the show to be even better than it was in the beginning. After the beginning, the show went downhill. Not like hill downhill but mountain to Valley downhill.

This was the last chance to make the show good and gold, to keep viewers attached and have new ones come around just to watch what was going to happen.

It was now December 18. 2009 went by super quickly and soon the Angels would go home to their loved ones for Christmas and New Years.

But, for now, they were stuck in the stuffy campus, making a finale that could possibly save the show.

"AND ACTION!"

Here goes nothing.

Mike and Lisa were being filmed, taking a walk around the square. Talking and holding hands.

"Hey, um, can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask me."

Mike started to kiss Lisa just as Ling came around the bend.

Ling's face twitched into several different emotions before she walked up to Lisa and pushed her down.

"HEY!"

Ling gazed into Mike's eyes.

"I loved you all along, she's cheating on you!"

Ling pointed at Lisa, who was on the ground.

"What are you going to say, you liar?!"

"You're the liar here!"

Ling jumped on Lisa and started punching her, Mike tried to get Lisa, but he fell down as well.

Soon enough, Tracy came running out of the building, the sight of what she saw landed her in a state of horror.

"WHAT THE! STOP IT! STOP!"

She ran over to pull Ling off of Lisa.

"What has gotten into you? Why are you acting like this?"

"I can't get what I want."

Ling threw Tracy off of her and soon more and more of both teams started coming out to the patio, where the fight was going on.

"I THOUGHT YOU LIKED MIKE TOO! WHY AREN'T YOU PICKING A FIGHT?"

"Only an idiot would believe that I liked him!"

Mike was so confused and by the time all of the boys were there, he ran to them.

"Dude, what's happening?"

"I don't know, like 20 girls like me and now they are all fighting. I don't know if I should be blessed or scared for my life."

The boys looked over at the girls. Lisa and Ling were still fighting and Tracy was trying to peacefully solve the problem now.

Cristina and Sheila tried to interfere, but their efforts failed as well.

Half of the Angels were panicking, wondering what to do.

The other half were trying to stop all 3 of the girls from making the fight get any worse.

And all the cameramen were laughing at this sight. Because people fighting is apparently fun.

"This will so get ratings up!"

Florence heard the commotion and ran down.

"STOOOOOOP!"

Florence threw Ling off of Lisa, Lisa got up frantically.

"What is the meaning of all of this? Why are you doing this to her? All of you are so immature for fighting like this! I thought what made us a team was our differences. I can't believe any of you guys anymore."

The cameramen looked at each other.

"This is getting boring."

"Tell me about it."

"AND SCENE!"

Florence heard that.

"And scene?"

She turned around and glared at the cameramen.

"AND SCENE? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU IDIOTS SET THIS ALL UP SO I COULD HAVE A LIVE TANTRUM ON CAMERA? AND YOU MAKE EVERYONE PARTAKE IN THIS? YOU CAMERAMEN ARE STUPID BABOONS WHO USE DRAMA TO FILL IN THE PLOT FOR A STORY?"

"Yeah, firecracker."

"Whatever you say, hot sauce."

Those names drove Florence up a wall. She ran to one of the cameramen and grabbed his collar.

"CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME! I DARE YOU! I DARE YOU! WE'LL SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE HEAT THAN!"

She let go of his collar and calmed down.

"I would say sorry, but you guys don't deserve it."

Florence then stormed away into the dorms while everybody stared at her as she walked by.

Everyone just stared at the cameramen now.

"You know, this is the price of being famous, you don't have a say in what you do anymore."

That comment from Lisa shocked everyone.

Sheila joined in too.

"I always wanted to be famous as a kid, now that I'm older, I realized it was a bad mistake to wish for."

Cristina signaled the team.

"Come on girls. We have a long day ahead."

The Angels left, leaving the other team by themselves.

All they could do was look down.

"We want to be with them, but they probably won't want us anymore."

"What are you saying, Brad? It's just that everyone's on edge because of what happened. I, Brooke, knew this would happen. But, do you think they understand?"

"I have to talk to Lisa."

"Mike?"

Ling tried to call Mike as he walked away.

"Mike! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Mike went inside, causing Ling to cry.

Vicky went to Ling and sat with her.

"I'm sure he'll understand, just give him some time."

There was a hidden hole between an abandoned library and Lisa's room. Mike went to the hole.

"Lisa?"

The flap opened.

"Hey, Mike."

"Look, I just wanted to apologize."

"You don't new to apologize, none of this was your fault. It's just the cameramen being mean and forcing us to do things."

"About Ling-.."

"I knew she did have feelings for you. All I can say for now is just hear her out and she'll tell you. I know you're the type of guy that hates when you hurt other's feelings."

"Do you hate me?"

"Why would I hate you? You're my boyfriend. It's not like you cheated on me. I'm so happy that I have you as a boyfriend, if there ever is something that bothers you, please talk to me. But, hold my hand."

Lisa and Mike held each other's hands from the small hole in the flap.

"Just talk to her, this has been worrying her for a long time. I believe in you. And remember, someone always loves you."

"I love you too."

Mike and Lisa closed the flap.

"I have to talk to Ling before she gets too crazy."