Chapter 6

I got home tired and the only thing I wanted to do was go to my room and get some sleep. I opened the front door and that's when I saw that Eddie was with the rest of the West family at dinner.

- Good night, Barry. Join us, "said Joe, greeting me when I arrived.

- Eddie, are you here today?

- Isn't it that on my lunch hour, I went to see if you wanted to go to Jitters with me, eat something and I found these two kissing?

- Kisses? In my office? After I left? "I asked, confused and clearly uncomfortable.

- I know you already knew about this relationship, Barry Allen and I also know that you didn't tell me anything because you are a great friend to my daughter.

- Yeah, sure ... that's what happened, but if you'll excuse me, I had a long day, I think I'm going to take a shower and go to bed.

I went upstairs and went into my room. What the hell ?! Last night she was telling me that she didn't want her father to know and she made me promise that I didn't say anything and today she is caught kissing him and tells everything? This is to change your opinion quickly ....

To say that the next few days were hell is not enough. Every day I saw the two lovebirds together, in the morning they both went to Jitters for coffee, at lunchtime they went to lunch together, in the afternoon they left together and sometimes he came to dinner at our house. I mean, don't they and get enough of each other? You don't need to be in the same place every minute of every day.

The only place I felt right at this moment was at STAR Labs, with my friends but until then the problems followed me. We discovered, me and Joe that Dr. Wells was actually the Reverse Flash, that is, the man who killed my mother. It was time to tell my two best friends what I had found about their boss and it was going to be right at night.

"Who's ready for a karaoke night?" Asked Cisco, arriving with Caitlin at our side. Seeing our faces, mine and Joe's, Caitlin was suspicious.

- We don't go to karaoke, do we?

- No, this is all we know about my mother's murder and about the Reverse Flash.- I said, showing them the picture. - I have been collecting information about him for a long time. And this is all we know about Dr. Wells.

That said, I pulled out the presentation board where I had the information I collected about Dr. Wells after suspecting that he was in fact the Reverse Flash.

"I don't understand ... What does Dr. Wells and Reverse Flash have to do with each other?" Asked Caitlin.

- They are the same person.

"That's impossible!" Exclaimed Caitlin.

- Caitlin, believe me it took me a long time to believe it, but it's him!

- Dr. Wells is a speedester? He's paralyzed!

"Is it really?" Joe asked this time.

- And why would he kill Barry's mother? It doesn't make any sense. Cisco, say something, please.

- I have had dreams, mostly at night but they have also happened during the day. But they don't look like dreams, they look real.

- What happens in those dreams?

- Dr. Wells is the Reverse Flash and he kills me!

Caitlin was the only one of us who was most apprehensive about this news and I understand, because she had a lot of confidence in her boss but she had to believe in us. After she left Joe's house, I went after her and found her right outside Wells's house and knew I had to get her out of there before he opened the door.

- Are you spying on me, Barry?

- What were you doing outside Wells' house?

- I was going to talk to him to get some answers for me ...

- You can't talk to him, you just can't.

"Then should I just sit and do nothing, while I watch you destroy this man's life?" Or my life?

- How's your life?

- Those nine months you were in a coma were the worst of my life. I had just lost my reputation, my fiancé and on top of that, Harrison Wells was on my side. He told me that you would be fine ... If he really is who you say he is, then everything I did since I set foot in STAR Labs was a lie.

- Caitlin, if he really is who we say he is and you tell him, I can never get my father out of prison again.

- Barry ...

- If you don't do it for me, do it for him.

- I can't believe you pool the dad card, Barry! It's a dirty pool!

Eventually she believed in us and promised to help us capture him so that I could finally free my father from prison and avenge my mother's death.