Epilogue

Five years later...

CAITLIN POV:

Five years have passed since the birth of my children ... In the first few months, Barry stayed at home to help me take care of our little beasts, but then he had to go back to work and I ended up staying at home until that they complete a year.

After that, I went to the laboratory, where we already had a room with only toys for them to be entertained. With the growth of our children, we had to adapt to the needs and then we decided that it was better to look for a house, as my apartment was already starting to get small for the four of us.

Fortunately and with Joe's help, we were able to buy a house that was close to the laboratory and the CCPD and also a nursery, which the children could attend as soon as they were old enough.

In these five years a lot has remained the same, but a lot has changed in our lives and in the lives of our friends and family. Iris and Eddie are expecting their first child, who should be born in three months. At a professional level Eddie has more responsibilities there at the CCPD, since they are the captain's new successor and Iris owns his newspaper.

Joe has a beautiful six-month-old girl with Cecile, a very nice woman who has been kept secret for a long time. But, I can say with all certainty that the biggest change of all is my new relationship with my mother.

Let's say that after she found out that her daughter was married and that she now had two grandchildren, she worked hard to re-enter my life and now we are working to have the same relationship that we had before my father died. It is not easy to recover so many years, but with the effort of both parties, we are on the right track.

Harry returned to his dimension, to be able to be with his daughter that we didn't even know existed, until very recently and shortly afterwards we discovered another testament of Dr. Harrison Wells, who said that after his death, the owners of this laboratory became me and Cisco. In addition to owning 50% of this fantastic laboratory, Cisco will be married in five months to his incredible girlfriend.

After assuming the position of owners of the laboratory, we hired a few more people to help us in whatever was necessary and increased the prison for the meta-humans. Barry remains as CSI at CCPD, which for him arrives since he still tries to keep his double life a secret.

Cisco and I have been working on a cure for meta-humans and last year we finally found the right formula and developed an antidote that we have managed on the metas that really want to take, since many of them can deal with both personalities.

Today, I admit that I have a perfect life, I have a very good job, a beautiful house, two fantastic children, which I love with all my heart and I have my husband. Since I saw him that day, after the Particle Accelerator accident, I felt that he was going to change my life and I was not mistaken.

All the choices I've made in the past have led me to the right person for me .... And that person is Barry Allen!