Chapter 8

We were all four at STAR Labs, me, Joe, Caitlin and Cisco wondering why Wells needed a wheelchair. Then we discovered, in his chair, the same technology that was installed in the Gideon application. We were so committed to finding out why he had it in a wheelchair when we were "woken up" by an alert on Cisco's computer.

- The accelerator has been reactivated.

- How is that possible? It exploded! "Said Joe.

- It would have to be rebuilt.

- Wells ....

- Even if he had rebuilt it, how would he activate it again?

- He's here, so we couldn't find him this morning. He's been in here all this time. - That said, Joe and I went to see if we could find him.

When we got there, we saw nothing. Cisco opened the second door to the cells when Cisco's juice started to rise in the air and a yellow light came against me, leading me out of the lab. We fought and fought, he always had the upper hand over me, disappearing before my eyes.

- Be careful, maybe I can't kill you yet, but your friends are no problem ...- said Reverse Flash before leaving.

At this point I just thought, what if he bought what he said and went to the people I care about? Caitlin and Cisco are with me, Joe is at the CCPD, so for now it's protected but Iris .... She told me she had a date with Eddie on the most romantic bridge in Central City.

I told Caitlin and Cisco that I was going to go for reconnaissance and went to see how Iris and Eddie were doing. In a matter of seconds I found them and he was kneeling in front of her. I don't know if it was my jealousy or even stupidity, but I did spend it with them.

I went back to STAR Labs because there were no signs of Reverse Flash, not knowing if it was a good or bad thing, but suddenly Iris joined us, furious.

- I don't know what crossed your mind, Barry Allen, but we have to talk.

"What's going on?" I asked after taking her to the room where Caitlin's nursing supplies were.

- When were you going to tell me you're The Flash? And why did I have to find out that way? You know that Eddie was ready to propose to me when you appeared in the middle of nowhere, going against us.- said Iris with crossed arms.

- How did you know it was me?

- I saw the necklace I gave you last Christmas, you didn't hide it very well Why did you do that? Was it because I didn't feel the same way that you thought you had to ruin our night so important?

- It was nothing like that Iris, I already know who killed my father. It was Wells and after a fight with him this afternoon, he escaped but before he left, he told me he was going to kill all the people I loved. Caitlin and Cisco were with me, your father was at the CCPD, so safe ... you were just missing ....

- Barry I'm sorry, I didn't know ... I shouldn't have carried this fury on you, it wasn't your fault.

- It doesn't matter, I understand. But please don't tell anyone my secret, not even Eddie.

- Barry i promise.

Later, with the help of Firestorm and al sa him, we were able to capture him and take him to one of the cells in STAR Labs where he was finally going to get my answer as to why he killed my mother.

- Why did you kill my mother?

- Because I hate you! I hate the Flash of the future, of any of them. We are enemies, rivals, opposites ...