last hope

When Mingi woke up it was already the afternoon. He got out of his bed and went in the living room. He only found Hongjoong sleeping on the couch. No one was here, it was calm. He felt a strong pain on his shoulder, that's when he suddenly remember everything.

Was San ok?
That was his biggest question. He took a step to San's bedroom door. When he reached the door he heard cries. It sounded like someone was trying to be as quiet as possible while crying. He tried to take the handle but before he could reach it an hand grab his firmly.

-Don't go see him.

-H~Hyung? You scared me.

-Don't go see him. Understand? said Hongjoong.

-Okay okay... I will not. But who is it? I just want to know if San is okay. Is that him crying ? Asked Mingi.

-No it's Yeosang, San is recovering in Jongho's room.

-What, Yeosang? What happened to him? Is he okay? I want to see him.

-No leave him alon~

Mingi did not wait for Hongjoong's answer and entered the room. He found Yeosang on the ground in the corner of the room, crying. When the door opened Yeosang looked up with wide eyes. That vision broke Mingi's heart, his eyes were full of tears and his cheeks were red and soaked. He ran to Yeosang and instinctively took him in his arm asking him what was wrong.
Before Yeosang could reply, Hongjoong spoke.

-He nearly killed San.

-I...I didn't wanted to, whimpered Yeosang, it was an accident, I swear!

-What...

-He nearly choke him to death.

-Yeosang? Asked Mingi still with him in his arms, ...why?

-I ca...can't explained... I don't know how this happened! I swear please forgive me... I'm so sorry, cried Yeosang.

-That never happened to you Yeosang, so why now, asked Hongjoong calmly this time, what happened ? Just explain us. We'll take some time and try to understand.

Yeosang took some time to calm down his sobs, he then explained everything that had happened.

-I'm scared... I'm a monster.

-No you're not ! Stop Yeosang everything is ok, you did not meant. Denied Mingi.

-Yeah don't worry. But please try to control yourself, ok? San is a caring person he will forgive you. Added Hongjoong.

❈───────•✦•❅•✦•──────❈

A few hours later everyone were reunited in the living room. They all knew about what happened before. They had a long talk and everyone forgive Yeosang, San the first. But right now they wanted to have Mingi's point of view of what happened during the night. Just as San a few hours ago he took a deep breath and started talking.
Everything was quite the same until one moment.

-... They were more than me I couldn't do anything, I felt on the ground and they all kicked me until I passed out. I just remember what one of them said.

-What ? Asked Wooyoung.

-"so that's his last hope" or something like that.

-Last hope, whispered Wooyoung to himself.

-Who's last hope ? Said Yunho.

It didn't take long after they all thought about the same person. It was maybe delusional but they all had the same name in mind.

-It can't be... murmured San.

-Seonghwa-hyung.