old friend

-Goodbye...

-No!

The saber sprang towards Wooyoung's heart and he shut his eyes, expecting to be stabbed. His entire life flashed before his eyes and for a moment he just wished he could have spend one last moment with his friends. He wished he could have told them how important they were all for him, how they made him grow, how much they gave to him. But it was to late. The sword was now at a few inches of his heart, and for the last time he hoped his thoughts would reach his friends.

« I love you all »

The clashes of swords made Wooyoung think it was the end, he was dead. He was glad he didn't felt the pain. He opened his eyes easily. He was ready to face Heaven or Hell but at that moment he faced none of that.
He was still in the same room, still chained up, still with the Captain Adara, but there was something else... more like someone else. Another man. He looked pretty young but still a little bit older than him. His hair were black and a lock of hair hid his left eye. He was wearing an old red and black sleeveless cardigan above a white shirt. He wore a belt around his waist to which a sheath and his sword were hung.
In front of him the two men were fighting. The captain looked literally in rage and was nearly throwing his saber at the man he was fighting with. The two of them were so agile with the swords it looked completely mesmerising, but Wooyoung came back to mind and started debating again, taking that as a chance to try and escape. After a long moment of pulling the chains and making his wrists bleed, one of them let go, freeing one of Wooyoung's arm.
The Captain saw it and a better idea than just fighting with the man came to his mind. He adorned the attack of the young man and ran toward Wooyoung. The unknown man tried to keep his balance and rushed to the captain. But it was too late. The man was behind Wooyoung, fingers tighten in his hair pulling it hardly to the back, letting his apparent neck being pushed against the cold metal of his sword. Wooyoung was breathing heavily and the man pushed his hair even harder making him moan in pain.
The young man was in front of them, his sword still in hand, pointing it at the captain. If eyes could killed the captain would already been six feet underground. The man slightly laughed and let his sword slowly caressing Wooyoung's neck, leaving a thin flow of blood drip along his chest. Wooyoung tried his best not to react but the pain was just too hard, eye shut due to the pain he once again let a groan escape his lips.

-Well well well... began the man still with the same sadistic smile, here we are. How did you even succeed to escape this time?

-Let go of him. Replied the man coldly.

The captain looked at him for a moment before bringing the saber closer to Wooyoung's throat, preventing him from breathing. The man took a step closer to the captain and the captive.

-I said, let go of him!

-You did not answer my question... How rude are you, said the man with a fake sad expression, a man of your rank, what rudeness... he looked at Wooyoung before bringing his gaze back to the man. Now answer my question if you don't want to hear his last breath.

The man clenched his teeth, hand hardly tightened at his sword. Without lowering his sword he answered.

-Your men are just idiots, he replied, not even watching their backs, and their swords are literally useless at this point. This is really what you call "soldiers"?

The captain's eye darkened. And without letting go of Wooyoung's hair he raised his sword toward the young man.

-How did you succeed to free yourself from your chains, he asked angrily.

-I told you, watching their backs is not their strong point. Answered the man letting out a little laugh. It was easy to stole one of their sword and grind through the metal... a provoking smile was glued to his face, then the metal let go by itself. Usually your men were way more strong and smart but I guess that because of what is happening recently they're just too concern about it, so you just let the easiest job to the less competent. Am I wrong? He finally said with a smirk.