Why Is SHE Here? Part 3

Hope's POV:

I look over at Josie, shivering, trying to cover up, grabbing a pair of pjs from Jo's drawers, quickly stripping, then putting on the pjs. I feel her eyes on me, and I smirk sneakily, walking over to her bed, hips swaying. I sit on the bed. "So...." "So." I look at her. "Am I still milkshake girl to you?" I saw her flinch. "I-no. That was a bit mean. I was just a little jealous.... that's all I suppose." I get up once more going past her to the bathroom, to go brush my teeth, my hand brushing against hers. After both Josie and I brush our teeth, I head to bed, while Josie gets changed. She goes to change somewhere else. "Nothing I haven't seen before." I chuckle to myself. She comes back in, with her resting adorable pout face, and crawls into the bed with me. She makes me scoot to the edge of the bed, then splays out, smirking, "It's my bed, is it not?" "Yes it is Jos." We stay quiet after that. I listen to her heart beat, her breathing slowing slightly, as slumber takes over. She wraps her arms around me and I blush hard, as she pulls me closer to her, clinging as if for dear life. 

Josie's POV:

I am breathing deeply, in and out, trying to keep composure. This girl, in my room, a complete stranger, sleeping with me. When she dropped her towel, I saw the most beautiful curves and- oh god someone stop me. I have been pretending to be asleep, and I think she's been buying it, so I pull her in close, clinging to her, butterflies erupting in my stomach. I know I have Landon, I shouldn't be thinking about this at all... but I just can't stop. 

*In the morning*

I wake up after a lovely nights rest to see Hope staring right at me. "You were having a sex dream." She giggled. "No I was not!" I say blushing my ass off. I hear a knock at the door and Dad comes in, stopping and taking a double take. "I- I hope you were safe last night." I look bewildered as he leaves the room. Hope smirks, pointing at my hair, the makeup I forgot to take off smeared a bit, specifically my tinted lip balm. The blush was no helper, and we both look disheveled. "Fantastic, he thinks we had sex." I grumble. "Hey you're the one with the sex dream, no one to blame but yourself Josie," she giggles.