No Sex in the Back of the Car

Hope's POV:
I let go of Freya, promising I'll be back in a few moments with my stuff and Josie. I watch Josie speed off to her room and scream, backing out of the room immediately, the door wide open, covering her eyes. "Ew. Ew. Ew!!!!" She shrieks, pulling me in front to shield her view. I see Lizzie and Sebastian, and I give them a quick smile. "CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR MIKAELSON!" I slam the door, moving from Josie. "So I'm your shield now?" "Oh shut up, I just didn't wanna see that grossness. My eye's are scarred. I'll help you with your bags first, I guess." We wander off to my room, before realizing it isn't mine anymore. I sigh, "Well shit. I forgot didn't I?" My voice cracks. I look at her and she gives me a pouty sad face. "Fuck Alyssa. I'm sure if some of her clothes went missing she wouldn't mind." I stare at her, a little shocked, "And what makes you think I'll fit in her clothes?" "We stole the shirt and shorts you wore when you stayed over from her. A tad too small, but you looked cute. Ugh I'm supposed to be mad at you, what the hell Hope?" I grin at her smirking, poking her, "I'm just too much for you." She stays silent. "Tell Freya we might be a little later. Let's go back to the house to get your clothes.... after we steal Alyssa's shirts. Some of those would look really nice on you." She says slyly, biting her lip. I wonder why she's biting her lip? It's cute though, I like it. I let her go into my old room, and she goes through Alyssa's wardrobe, pulling out five shirts. One of them was a large shirt, with holes and tears, probably a pyjama top. She grins wide, "This will do just fine. Let's gO!" She scurries out of the room, jetting down the stairs to steal the school car, and I follow, watching her sashay down the halls. As I reach the car, a minute or so behind her, I jump in, smirking, "Who are you, and what are you doing with Josie Saltzman?" I press my hand to her forehead, and she moves her face so I am cupping her cheek. Both of our breathing hitches and we say absolutely nothing, we just sit there a moment. Josie finally snaps out of it, releasing the hand break, her foot on the break, before changing gears and easing the car forward. She eases into her driving as we go down the street, stopping at a light. "Not bad for someone who doesn't have a license yet." She smiles, "Why thank you madame." She sticks her tongue out and I can't help but giggle. Oh god this woman is making me giggle. "And THIS WOMAN is curious as to why that's a bad thing?" I stare at her, "I said that out loud again, didn't I?" "You betcha." "Ugh. I hate you." I say sarcastically, and she retorts, "I'm supposed to be the one that's angry, you beautiful asshole." She turns bright red, "OH, I'm a beautiful asshole am I?" I smile widely, and Josie tenses. The light goes green but shes still not moved, so I nudge her, as someone honks from behind us. She whimpers, before telling me to switch with her, and I do so, jumping over the console in the middle. She moves to my side, and I put the car into accelerate, driving it the rest of the way back to the house. For the most part, the car drive is silent, except for my slight cursing at shithead drivers. Once we pull into the drive, I open her door and she smiles meekly, taking my hand as we run upstairs. 

She grabs an extra suitcase she finds packed in the attic, and starts helping me pack, finding some of her clothing left at home to make do for the trip. "I can always buy you some more clothes while we're there, Jo." She nods, packing away, not letting me fold my clothes, even folding my underwear. "Uh, Jo, you know I can fold my clothes, right? You don't have to-" "I want to. Please just let me, ok?" I nod silently, letting her get on. I sneak over to her desk to grab her ipod, playing a song from her playlist of sexy feel good songs. 'I wanna be your girlfriend' plays loud, and I can't help but smirk. I walk over to her cupboard, unveiling her stash of movies. I raise my eyebrow at her and she turns a very deep shade of red. I snicker as I read all the titles, but then my eyes catch something that isn't a movie, at the bottom, and I pull it out from under the stash. I was shocked as I turned the book over, to read the title: Every Touch, with Each Kiss    I smirk, showing her the book. I move it around in front of her, "Sexy. What's it about?" "I-Oh um... stuff." I giggle, "Can we take it with us? I totally want to read this." She chokes, and I raise my eyebrow. I put it into the suitcase, taking her hand. "We good to go?" She gives me a small smile. "Yeah." I grab the bag and head out, taking the ipod with me, and singing the last part of the song, before getting into the car. "I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna be your bitch. And I wanna touch you but not like this. The look in your eyes, my hand between your thighs. Oh this can't be real. It's all just a dream. I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips." Josie scares me, getting close behind me, and I try to turn around, but I'm pinned to the hood. "Oh really~" "Jos, Freya's waiting for us." I say, the lust in her eyes dissipating. "Oh. Yeah- I forgot. Sorry. Let's go." She pulls away, a tiny bit upset, and I pull her back in kissing her gently, "I want to give you time and space, ok? I want you to be in the right mind space to decide, and make your own decision." I kiss her cheek, opening the door, and letting her into the car. I drive off to school, catching  sight of Freya. She helps me get the stuff out the car, and I decide to take the book out of the bag, and grasp it in my hands. Freya smirks, "Nice book, Hope, I've read that one. Very *ahem* sexy." My eyes widen and I turn to Josie, who is blushing and hiding away. I hand her a pair of headphones and her ipod with the dual connector, so we could both listen in. I push her in the car, Freya winking at me, and getting in. "Buckle up girls. Josie, it's time for you to meet the family. No sex in the back of the car. That's my rule. Don't break it."