Cuddle Bugs

Josie's POV:

She called me babe. Babe. Did she mean it? Does she take it back? SHE SAID BABE. I like it. A lot. Someone help me. I look up at her. "Ready." I flash her a smile grabbing her hand, and she leads me to the kitchen to meet Freya, putting the french toast onto the pan, already cooked and practically done, to hide the fact that she'd gotten them in the square. She smiles, "Morning cuddle bugs. Sleep well?" I grin, "Just fine, thank  you." Hope squeezes my hand, inching closer to me. "Aunt Freya, are we having breakfast in the dining room? Or shall we eat here?" "Whatever you'd like, Hope. Make yourself at home Josie." She beckons me to take a plate and serve myself, so I grab a small piece, drenching it in maple syrup, giggling. I sit down at the island, waiting for Hope, who follows with her plate, full. I gasp, "Hope Mikaelson! That's a lot," joking about. She pouts, "The little wolf is hungry, ok? Don't judge me." I raise an eyebrow, kissing her cheek, as there's a loud bang of doors being pushed open, and a blonde woman struts in. 

"Hope! Oh, Hope, it's fantastic to have you home." Hope walks speedily towards the woman, giving her a small hug. I see her smile, warming my heart. She seemed so happy to be home with family. "And who is this?" Rebekah catches sight of me, and I shrink away a bit, knowing she doesn't particularly love Caroline. Hope brings her to me, but before she's able to say anything, Freya squeals, "HER GIRLFRIEND!" Hope rolls her eyes at Freya, Keelin poking her sharply in the side, Rebekah staring me down a moment. "I-My name is Josie. Josie Saltzman." She stares a little more, before saying, "One of Caroline's girls? Nice to meet you, I'm Rebekah." She holds out her hand, and I take it, nervous. "Aunt Rebekah, please stop scaring Jos? She's nice I swear." Hope wraps her arms around my waist, Rebekah looks at us both, finally cracking a smile, "Alright." Keelin comes over with Freya, and a phone, poking her aunt, showing her something. Rebekah smirks, "Wow." I turn a deep shade of red, wanting to see the pictures for myself, Hope glancing over, and doing a double take. "DID YOU TAKE PICTURES OF US WHILE WE SLEPT?!" ".... Maybe..." Hope turns bright red, and I hold her hand, stuffing the french toast down, to stop myself from giggling. Rebekah grabs a plate, along with Keelin, Freya, and Nik, who appeared out of nowhere, sitting down beside me. "Has she had the talk yet? Have they both had the talk yet?" Freya shakes her head, "Nope not yet. I was waiting for you to arrive so we could do it together." She raises an eyebrow, intrigued, "Good. After breakfast then?" I gulp nervous, excusing myself, finding the nearest toilet. 

Hope's POV:

Josie excuses herself and I look at the three women around of me, "I hope you're proud of yourselves. Pretty sure you scared her off." I joke, rolling my eyes to go find her. I look around, going to the nearest toilet, knocking on the door. "Jo? You in there?" I hear a shuffle, and I slowly open the door, letting myself in. She's standing there, a panicked look on her face, biting her lip. "Hey, Jos. Look at me, they're just teasing. They probably will talk to the both of us but there's nothing to worry about, ok? Just breathe, and be yourself, you'll be fine." I walk towards her, wrapping my arms around her, kissing her on the cheek, stepping on my tippy toes. She bends her knees a bit, and this time I kiss her on the lips, cupping her face. "You ok, Josie?" "I am now." She smiles, a glimmer in her eye. I kiss her again, as she wraps her arms around my waist, holding me tight. We kiss a touch longer, before I turn to catch sight of a fleeting Bex, rushing away from the door, after being caught going, "Awwww!" I give Josie a huge grin, "Do you want to go back to finish off break fast? I don't want the rest to think we're doing more than being the cuddle bugs they saw this morning." She nods, taking my had, and we both move out from the room, heading back to the kitchen, Rebekah back in her seat as if nothing had happened.