A Storm is Brewing (part I)

Hope's POV:

After my long run in the woods, I head to grab my clothes, now nowhere to be seen. All that's left is tight, boob squishing sports bra, and a pair of tight running shorts. I groan, knowing that someone was trying to stall me. I grab what I have, and throw it on quickly, sprinting down the hall to my room. I notice that the door has been locked via a simple spell, one which I reverse as to get into my own room. I fling the door open to find Jed beneath Alyssa, both on my bed, Alyssa eating the poor boy's face. "What the fuck. Get off my fucking bed." They stop looking at me, sitting up on the blanket Freya sent me, my bedside already screwed up by them somehow, probably from clambering and not having the slightest interest in paying attention. The little snow globe Josie had gotten me in New Orleans on one of our last little shops, was now on the ground. "Get out!" Jed scurries, mumbling, "Sorry Hope." I face Alyssa, who has a smirk on her face, "I did place a spell on the doorknob for a reason. Thanks for ruining my fun. I just thought your bed needed some breaking in, seeing as it's missing in action." I growl, resisting the urge of screaming and slapping her. I pick the snow globe off of the floor, placing it back on my bedside, straightening out the bed sheets. I quickly grab a pair of underwear, wearing them under the tight shorts, along with the baggy ripped shirt I stole from Alyssa weeks ago. "Hey that's my-" "Save it Alyssa. I'm sleeping elsewhere tonight. Fuck you Alyssa." I storm off, going to Josie's only to find after opening the door, that both of the twins are fast asleep, and it's probably best I don't disturb. I notice the sandclock on Josie's bedside, watching the black magic whirl around, before stealing a blanket from the room, and camping out outside the door. 

The following morning, I find myself being awoken by Landon, who is gently shaking me. I groan, pulling the blanket over myself. "Whaaaaat?" I groan, pushing him away slightly. He pulls the blanket off my head so I can see him, kneeling, "You look like you could use a good bit of an energy burst to wake you up. Alaric told me to let you know he can't train today, so I should go to the training instead, so I might be able to learn how to better defend myself, and maybe even do a bit of offense. T-That is if you want to. Only if you want to." I pick myself up from the hard floor, "Sure, yeah why not? How hard could it be?" I lean on him a moment, gaining my balance, pulling the blanket around me. "Yes! I get to be a padawan!" I look at him, my face clearly showing  I don't know what the fuck he's going on about, then realising it's probably something from Star Wars. "You know? Star Wars? The thing I talked a lot about." "Right. Ok let's go." I go forward, heading to the armory to grab some sparring batons. I tell Landon to meet me by the dock, entering the armory and grabbing two each, testing them a moment. Teaching Landon? How hard could that fucking be- REALLY FUCKING HARD. 

I go at him, barely even close to full throttle, as he whines trying to defend himself, "Ok that was a little hard! Oo- Ow!" I get him in the stomach before using the other baton to bring him to the ground in one swift motion. He lay on his back wincing, "Ok, when I asked for training I sorta meant for beginners." He gives himself a moment before he sits up. I grab his hand hoisting him up, "Sorry. Alyssa Changs got me in a bit of a mood. Fucking bitch can't keep to herself and is invading my space more than ever. Did you know she used my bed to bed Jed? Because she wanted to 'break it in' for me? She has no boundaries, taking everything that belongs to me, and she has a new scented candle everyday, which doesn't bother me much apart from the fact it makes me fucking hungry! She's being a gas lighting bitch and makes me long for the days I could toss monsters in the Malivore pit. She's a fucking monster." I growl, ranting. Landon kind of just looks at me blankly a moment, grabbing his sticks. "Um... maybe try talking to her?" I sigh, "Yeah. Sure, Landon." "Bullies hate being confronted. Um- how about some more sparring? I was thinking-" I look him up and down, "Let's start with the basic jab, instead of having you running into danger head first, ok?" 

Heads up! There are probably going to be several parts to this chapter, so don't go anywhere :)